Venom Replays addon is a good addon for sports lovers. In this guide, you will get to know about the installation process and other details of Venom Replays Kodi addon. These steps will work on all of the Kodi supported devices from Android, Mac, Windows, FireStick, Linux etc.
Venom Replays Kodi addon holds multiple categories who want to catch up their favorite sports events. Perfectly categorized and good quality source makes it among the popular sports addon for Kodi. You install Venom Replays on your Kodi pretty easily by following the below illustrated guide.
Venom Replays Updates: The Repo has been updated to version 1.3.0. The Addon Version also updated to the latest version 1.3.0. Also, Venom Replays is fully compatible with the latest version of Kodi 18 Leia.
Venom Replays Category Sections
You can enjoy these various sections after installing it on your Kodi.
- NCCA FB
- NCCA BB
- And some others.
As you can see Venom Replays having a good collection of categories, along with these it has a perfect sports scrapper to scrap quality streaming sources.
How To Install Venom Replays Kodi Addon
Basically, there are two main ways by which you can install Venom Replays and any other third party addon on Kodi. First by using Kodi’s own addon browser and fetching the files from the main server which is a more reliable way. The second way by which you can install it by downloading the files directly and placing it inside the Kodi’s directory.
Also, for using any of these methods you have to enable the app installation from third-party sources first.
Quick Installation Steps For Venom Replays Addon On Kodi
If you have some third party addon installation experience under your belt, you can use these quick steps for installing it.
- Start your Kodi and from Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager then Add Source > None
- Now, Type the source URL as shown: http://gen-tec.co/gentecwiz/ (check again) and select Done
- After that, Select the below box and enter the media Source name gentec & hit OK
- Now again from your Home Screen
- Select System > Add-Ons > Install from zip file
- Select the media source we saved: gentec
- Now, Select new repo for GENTEC WIZARD
- Inside it, Choose repository.GenTec-1.3.0.zip
- Wait for installation successful message.
- Now, From addons browser, Select Install from Repository
- Select Gentec Repository
- Inside it choose Video Add-ons
- Select Venom Replays Kodi Add-on and hit install
- Wait for the notification
- You are ready to use Venoms Replays Addon from Kodi’s Video Add-ons.
Although these are the quick steps, for hassle-free installation, we would suggest taking a look at the illustrated guide.
Illustrated Guide On Venom Replays Kodi Addon
We are taking as you have granted the permission for third-party app installation. If you didn’t yet than enable the app from unknown sources first. As Venom Replays is a third party addon, you need to turn on these settings.
Basically, it is a two-part process, in the first part we will add the source repository for Venom Replays addon which is “Gentec”. After that, we will come to the installation of it from repository section.
Add the source repository for Venom’s Replays Kodi Addon
- Go to Kodi Settings from the Home Screen Of Kodi.
- Inside the System, Select File Manager And Enter Inside It.
- After coming to File Manager, Scroll down to Add Source and Select it.
- Now, select None, Because Venom Replays Kodi Addon is a third party addon, we have to input the media location manually.
- Check the Venom Replays source Repo URL and Name. And select down to proceed further.
- After that, navigate to add-ons section and then add-ons browser from the Home Screen of Kodi.
- On the next screen, select Install from zip file inside the Addons Browser.
- Inside the directory section, select Startrec and go inside it.
- After that, select New Repo For Gentec Wizard, and press OK.
- Then, finally, you have to select repository.StartTrec.x.x.zip to add the source repo for Venom Replays addon.
- After that, you will get a notification regarding the installation of Star Trec repository. Then select Install from the repository.
- Now, select Star Tec repository after scrolling to it and hitting enter.
- After that, you have to select the Video add-ons from the Star Tec Repository.
- Inside the Video add-ons, select Venom Replays.
- Then, you will come up with the installation screen of Venom Replays. Select Install To Install Venom Replays on Kodi.
- Wait for a while until the downloading finishes and you get a notification saying Venom Replays Addon Installed.
- After that, you can easily access the Venom Replays Kodi Addon from Add-ons Section.
Explore Venom Replays and see if it is worth giving a space inside your Addon library.
After installing and checking out Venoms Replay on Kodi, decide by yourself if it is worth adding it inside your Addon library. We have checked it and found it a pretty reliable source for multiple sports categories.
You can also take a look at the Top Sports Kodi Add-ons.
In case, you met with some problem while installing it, do let us know by dropping the message inside the comment section. We will revert back quickly with the appropriate solution.
Important: We would recommend using a good VPN while streaming using any addon with Kodi. It will ensure your safety and give you restricted access from multiple locations as well.
Stay Away From Trouble, Protect Yourself While Streaming
Get a VPN to stay safe from your Internet Service Provider, Government, and Hackers. Internet users are becoming aware of Identity theft and preferring VPN’s to save their privacy. Stop restricting yourself and explore the endless online space.
Important: Maximum security with zero logs for Anonymously streaming anything. Prevent ISP throttling, Access all add-ons with the fastest speed. Get up to 60% discount with IPVanish.