UnlockMyTV is an awesome movie and TV shows streaming application available for various devices including FireStick. The application is a clone of the Cinema HD app, but it works fine, and the UI is also smooth.
The difference between UnlockMyTV and Cinema HD is that Cinema HD has ads while UnlockMyTV comes with no ads at all. There are tons of high-quality links available in UnlockMyTV for each content. The real-debrid account can also be configured with UnlockMyTV to provide more 720p and 1080p HD links.
Another good thing about UnlockMyTV is that it supports subtitles along with having an external player to make it stand out. The application can be easily installed on FireStick, Android TV, Fire TV Cube, and various other streaming devices without any hassle.
Before you install UnlockMyTV
UnlockMyTV and various other cool streaming applications provide content from all over the world. Sometimes, the content is pirated because the apps let their users stream paid content for no cost at all. Hence, it is necessary to hide your identity online while using such applications to avoid any trouble.
You can install a VPN to ensure your privacy and security while browsing, downloading, and installing third-party apps on your device. A VPN uses several advanced techniques to hide your IP address from watchdog organizations and government agencies. In this way, a Virtual Private Network allows you to have an uninterrupted and safer experience while browsing pirated content online.
Installing UnlockMyTV on FireStick
After getting a reputable VPN installed and configured on your device, you should follow this simple process to get UnlockMyTV installed and running on your FireStick:
- Open up the Settings application and click on “My Fire TV.”
- After that, choose “Developer Options.”
- Here you will be greeted by two options. Choose the second one that states, “Apps from unknown sources.” You need to enable this option to install third-party applications like UnlockMyTV on your device.
- The next thing you will be needing is the Downloader app. If you don’t have it, then you can easily install it. Go to the main menu and then the “search” option. Type in “Downloader.” Select the application and click the download button. It will install the downloader on your FireStick.
- Open up the Downloader application.
- Type in the following address in the URL section of the downloader: https://webkoof.net/unlock
- This will download UnlockMyTV on your FireStick.
- Once the download gets finished, click Install.
- Once the application gets successfully installed, you can delete the downloaded APK file.
- Return to your home screen and under the “Your Apps & Channels” section, and you will be able to see UnlockMyTV listed.
Hence, by using the above method, you have successfully installed UnlockMyTV on your FireStick for watching HD quality movies and TV shows on the big screen. Always remember to use a VPN to ensure your safety during such scenarios where you are trying to install third-party applications or add-ons to your device.