In this guide, we will show you how to install Titanium TV on FireStick, Fire TV and Fire TV Cube. As the interface is same the steps shown to install Titanium TV will work on all of these devices.
After shutting down of Terrarium TV, everybody was looking for a good replacement for that awesome app. Luckily, Titanium TV came to fill the void. Even the user interface and features of Titanium TV are the same as Terrarium TV. Its library is getting constant updates and you can watch the newly released episodes as well.
Although Titanium TV doesn’t have any 4K section and new HD release links as of now, you can still enjoy the huge database and 720P quality content. We would suggest to give it a try and see by yourself.
You can say Titanium TV as Netflix like app for Fire Stick Family but without any paid subscription. You can even stream the Titanium TV content with third-party media players like MX player as well. You can take a look at the below illustrated guide to see how to install it on your FireStick, Fire TV and Fire TV Cube.
Titanium TV Features
You can enjoy these things after installing it on your FireStick
- Support for subtitles.
- Support for Other Media Players such as MX Player.
- Huge Content Database.
- Read-Debrid Integration
- Pleasant User Interface.
How To Install Titanium TV On FireStick And Other Fire TV Devices
In order to get the titanium tv on your firestick or android tv, you have to follow some prerequisite steps. As like every third-party app installation, we have to go with the sideloading way and requires a sideload app as well. So go with the below instructions to get it done.
Prerequisite for Titanium TV Installation
So these are the two things which you have to configure on your Firestick or Android TV.
- Grant Permission For Third Party App Installation
- Install the Downloader Application On Your Device.
#1: Grant permission for unknown app sources.
- From the Home Screen, navigate to the settings.
- Select your device.
- Now, choose the developer option.
- Then click the app from unknown sources option.
- Check if it is enabled if it isn’t then Enable it by selecting enable and then Turn On option.
Secondly, we are going to add a sideloading app to download the Titanium TV apk from the browser.
#2: Download the Downloader
- Select the search Icon from the home screen.
- You will get the search field, type Downloader inside it. Press OK.
- Then select the topmost result.
- After that click on Download.
Congrats you have downloaded the sideloading app now let’s proceed further.
How To Install Titanium TV
- Open the Downloader app from the home screen of your firestick.
- Now inside the downloader app, check if you can see the URL field. Else select browser and highlight the URL field.
- Inside the URL field enter the URL for the Titanium TV App. And press ok.
- Then, the download will start, after completion of the download. Select Install.
- That’s all now you can open the titanium TV from the app section.