In this guide, we have added another cool addon known as TechStream Fork Kodi Addon, inside the collections of awesome addons TechStream is yet another which can take place inside your Kodi addons library. Here you will see what is Techstream Fork Addon is for Kodi and how to install it easily with quick steps.
The best thing which developers are focussed on recently is the IPTV Kodi addons. TechStream Fork Kodi addon is also a great IPTV addon for Kodi through which you can watch live Sports, Movies, News, TV Shows, and other IPTV content. A few months back there was a much hassle to get a watch IPTV on Kodi. But now, after the edition of numerous Addons which lets you stream IPTV, it becomes more exciting to stream with Kodi.
TechStream Fork Kodi Addon is developed and placed inside the MCTeam Tech repository. You will get the complete info and installation steps to install it on your Kodi.
TechStream Fork Kodi Addon Updates
Addon Name: TechStream Fork
Repository Name: MC Team Tech
Repository URL: https://mcteam.tech/repo
Addon Category: IPTV Kodi Addon
You may have already got the experience to install Kodi addons and you may be well aware of the granting the third party permission and initiating the addon installation. No worries if you don’t know much about it, we have covered you over here in this guide you will see the complete installation steps for TechStreamKodi Addon.
How To Install TechStream Fork Kodi Addon
- Start Kodi and from the Home Screen > Main Menu. Now Navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > and then select None
- Now, Type the URL for media source as shown http://mcteam.tech/repo/ and select Done
- This will add the source repository on your Kodi.
- Now name the source repository, you can name it anything. We are naming it “TechStream”.
- Again from your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or Kodi 18 Leia: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Now, Select Install from Zip File > “TechStream” > repository.mancaverepo-5.0.2.zip and wait for few minutes until it fetches and install the addon on your Kodi.
- After that, select Install from Repository > TechStream> Videos Add-ons > TechStream Fork> and Select Install
- Congrats you will get the notification for “TechStream Kodi Addon Installed On Kodi”.
These were the installation steps for installing TechStream Fork Kodi Addon. You can definitely give a try and can enhance your IPTV library on your Kodi. The steps are pretty easy to follow and you can install it on your Kodi hassle-free. The one thing which you should always take care of is whether you are using a good VPN with Kodi or not. You must use a VPN service while streaming with Kodi in order to protect your identity and get a good streaming speed.