- Who we are
- Collection of Information
- How Your Information Is Used
- Disclosure of Your Information
- What Are “Your Rights”
- Retention of Your Information
- Information Security
Who We Are
Our Team Member as Data Protection Officer is the person responsible for overseeing our compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). If you want to contact regarding any related stuff, you can email WebkoofOfficial@gmail.com.
Collection of Information
Information that You Provide & that We Collect from Use of Our Services
A. Information You Provide to Us:
- Fill in forms
- Communicate with us by phone, email, or otherwise
- Report a problem
- User-generated content (i.e. comments, community forums, etc.)
The information you provide directly to use may include, without limitation:
- Email address
- Home or Work address
- Phone numbers
- Other Contact information
- Demographic information
B. Information Provided Passively or Automatically Collected:
Though Some information, We may automatically collect like, about the computer or devices you use to access our Site and Services. This may include: (a) IP addresses, geolocation information, and other information about your computer or device(s), browser types, operating system the state or country from which you accessed the Site or Services; and (b) information related to the ways in which you interact with the Site or Services, such as the number of clicks, domain names, pages and content viewed and other similar information. We may use third-party analytic providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
C. Cookies and Other Electronic Technologies
We also collect information about how you use our Services, including access times, browser types and language, and the IP addresses. Different technologies are used to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer.
Note: That some of our advertisers may serve you cookies as well. We do not have control over cookies placed by our advertisers. Advertisers/vendors may collect information identified above and are subject to their own privacy policies, not ours. We disclaim any and all liability in connection with such advertisers/vendors and their collection and use of information.
D. Information Collected from Social Media
When you “like” or “follow” us on Facebook or Twitter or other social media sites, we may collect some information from you including your name, e-mail address, and any comments or content you post relevant to us.
How Your Information Is Used
We may use information about you to do the following, including without limitation:
- Protect our rights or property
- Verify your identity
- Investigate and prevent fraud or other illegal activities
- For the purposes for which you provided it
- To send you information
- To notify you about new features, changes or offerings
- For internal research and reporting
- To analyze and improve the content and features of our Services
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising that we serve to you and others
- To keep our website safe and secure
- To allow you to participate in interactive features
- To administer and troubleshoot our Services
- To protect the integrity and security of our Services
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- Your Consent
- Our service providers who perform services on our behalf or for another legitimate business purpose
- Business partners with whom we have a business relationship with who may provide promotions, discounts or other offerings to you.
- To protect our rights, comply with laws, regulations or we believe in good faith that accesses to information is necessary to protect us or others.
- Public forums such as blogs and community forums where your information may be read, collected and used by others.
What “Your Rights” Are
You can reset your Cookies. You can remove or reject cookies via your browser settings. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your respective browser (usually within “settings”, “help”, “tools” facility). If you clear your cookies, it will delete Webkoof Cookie and therefore the Cookie ID will no longer identify a cookie on your device. This means the next time you visit the Site (unless you actively identify yourself by logging in), we will not recognize your or your device. We will treat you as a new user and will set the How-To Geek Cookie again.
You may delete browser information. May Internet browsers allow you to disable HTML5 local storage or delete information contained in HTML5 local storage using browser controls.
Retention of Your Information
We will keep your information only for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes that it has been processed, taking into account any legal requirements that may apply. For the avoidance of any doubt, we will retain your information in order to continue offering the Services to you. If you exercise any of your rights set forth above, your information will no longer be stored.
No data transmission over the Internet is entirely secure and no system of physical or electronic security is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of the information you send or the security of our servers and databases. By using our Services you agree to assume all risk in connection with the information sent to us or collected by us when you use our Services. In the unlikely event that we believe the security of your information may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you.
Information From Children
Our Services is not intended for use by children, especially those under the age 13. No one under 13 years of age is allowed to provide any persona information or use our public forums, chats, etc. Minors between 13 – 17 years of age must get the permission of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before using our Services.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Contact Us page.