This illustrated guide will let you know about the Odin Kodi add-on and how to install it on any of the Kodi supported devices. The steps shown will work on Amazon firestick, fire TV, windows, Mac, Android, Linux etc.
Odin add-on for Kodi is among the top movies and TV show add-ons. With an active developer team behind Odin add-on, it is getting frequent updates and provides quality streaming links. In fact, the Odin add-on repository “hellhounds” is also among the top working Kodi repositories as of now.
Odin Kodi add-on sections
After installing Odin Add-on, you can enjoy content from the below sections
- TV Shows
- One Click Play Tunes
- Live TV and Sports
- New Channels
- Search And More
These Odin sections scrap a lot of content from quality sources which are worth enjoying.
Odin Add-on Quick Details
Basic installation details for Odin Kodi add-on
Source repository: HellHounds>Portals
Source repo URL: http://cerbrepo.space/repo
In order to access the Odin add-on zip files, you have to get the access of Portals repository first. It will be found inside the HellHound repository.
Also, you should enable the app installation from unknown sources first. For any of the third party addon, we have to enable these settings before installing the add-on itself.
Quick installation steps for Odin Kodi add-on
With these quick steps you can install Odin on your Kodi and for a more in-depth guide, we would suggest going through the illustrated guide.
- Launch Kodi’s home screen, Go to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Enter Odin source repo’s exact address http://cerbrepo.space/repo/ and select Done
- Then, enter the name for source repository HellHounds and then click OK
- After that, Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or Kodi 18 Leia: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- Then, Select Install from Zip File > Hellhounds> repository.hellhounds-x.x.zip and wait for installation message
- After that, Select Install from Repository > HellHounds repository > Video Add-ons >Odin> then Select Install
- Wait for Odin Addon installation successful message
Illustrated guide for Odin Kodi add-on installation
Basically, most of the third party addon installation consists of two parts. In the first part we add the source repository like HellHound for Odin and in the second, we add the addon itself. So follow the below illustrations to install the Odin addon on your Kodi.
- Navigate to the Kodi system settings from the Kodi home screen.
- Now, scroll down and select the File Manager from the System screen.
- Then, if you see multiple source files, scroll to the bottom and select Add Source.
- In order to add the media source location of Odin Addon, select none and proceed further.
- After that, enter the Odin addon source repository address. And then the source name for Odin.
- Verify the source details for Odin Addon.
- Note: It is important to check the source URL and Name for establishing the connection.
- Now, go back to the Home screen and select the add-ons section. Inside that click on the Dropbox-like icon to access the package installer from add-ons browser.
- Now, select the install from zip file from the addons browser section.
- Then, you will get the directory information from the storage of Kodi. Scroll down and select the HellHound which we saved on the above steps.
- After that, select the repository.hellhounds.x.x.zip file from the hellhound directory.
- It will add the source repository for Odin Kodi addon.
- Wait until you get the notification regarding the Hellhound installation.
- After that, go to install from repository from the addons browser.
- Now, select hellhound repository and enter inside it to get the Odin addon.
- You will see Music Addon, Services, Video Addon. Select the Video addon an enter inside it.
- After that, you will get the installation screen for the Odin Kodi addon.
- Select install to install the Odin addon on Kodi.
- You will get the notification after installation, depending on your internet connection it may take a few minutes.
Now, explore the Odin addon by opening it from your Kodi addons browser section.
Odin addon is the latest addition inside the popular HellHound repository. We found Odin pretty decent addon with regular updates from developer team. In case you met with any problem during the installation process. Do let us know by mentioning the issue inside the comment section.
Stay Away From Trouble, Protect Yourself While Streaming
Get a VPN to stay safe from your Internet Service Provider, Government, and Hackers. Internet users are becoming aware of Identity theft and preferring VPN’s to save their privacy. Stop restricting yourself and explore the endless online space.
Important: Maximum security with zero logs for Anonymously streaming anything. Prevent ISP throttling, Access all add-ons with the fastest speed. Get up to 60% discount with IPVanish.