There are multiple ways to install an addon on your Kodi, You just need some information regarding the addon’s source repo and you are good to start the installation process. Using Git Browser on Kodi you can directly install the Add-ons which are having their source files uploaded on Github.
For older version of Kodi, you can access the GitBrowser functionality using Indigo addon for Kodi. But with newer updates, fusion has come up with updated code and you just have to put the GitHub Source repo and it will automatically install the addon after selecting the Addon manually.
How To Install The Git Browser On Kodi?
In order to install the Git browser on your Kodi, you have to first add the Fusion source repo where the Github Kodi Browser is located. We have provided the step by step illustration through which you install this addon pretty easily. Also if you know how to install the third party add-ons on your Kodi, you can refer the below quick details for Git Browser source repo.
GitBrowser Kodi Installation Quick Details
GitBrowser Kodi Source Repo Details
Source Repository Name: Fusion
Source Repo URL: http://fusion.tvaddons.co.
Category: Github Addon Downloader For Kodi
Although by these details you can access the source repository of Github browser in order to find the file, we would recommend going through the below illustrations. Also, make sure you have enabled the app installation from unknown sources on your Kodi. If you haven’t done it yet you can check this quick guide on enabling the option from your Kodi.
Note: You must use a good VPN for Kodi to stay safe and seamless streaming experience.
Steps To Install Git Browser Addon On Your Kodi
First, we are going to add the source repo for the Git browser and later we will show you how to install it from the repository section of the Kodi.
Note: If You Are Not Able To Fetch The Index Files From Addons Browser Of Kodi We would advise downloading the files manually from the Official Site and placing it inside the Kodi directory.
Then you can install it from: Directory>Install From Zip > Select Zip File> Install
Illustrations For Installing Git Browser Kodi
We are considering as you have enabled the third party app installation if you didn’t you can give the permission for the same from Kodi settings.
- Now, go to Kodi settings by pressing the settings icon from Kodi Home Screen.
- After that, go inside the file manager from the System settings screen.
- You will see the Add source option after scrolling to the bottom, select it.
- Now, select None from the add file source popup.
- After that, enter the name of the source repository and the source repo URL.
- Make sure you have typed the exact source URL “http://fusion.tvaddons.co/”. And select OK afterward.
- After that, select the addon and then addon browser from the Kodi Home screen.
- Inside the addon browser, select install from zip file.
- You will get the fusionco inside the directory, select it.
- After, that install the fusionco zip file selecting it inside the zip directory.
- You will get the notification of Fusion co addon repository installed.
- Now, we are done with the first part of Git browser installation on Kodi.
- In the second part, select install from the repository inside the same add-ons browser.
- You will get a TV add-ons repository inside it. Select it to enter inside the repository.
- Inside the TVaddons repository, you are going to see multiple options, select Program add-ons to get Git Browser for Kodi.
- Inside the program add-ons, you will get Git Browser, select it.
- Now, you will get the installation screen of the GitBrowser addon. Select install to install the Gitbrowser on Kodi.
- Now, you will get the notification as GitBrowser installed on Kodi.
- Open it from the program add-ons section of Kodi.
- And explore the Git Browser Kodi addon.
So that’s how you can download and install the Git Browser On Kodi. Actually, this addon is doing pretty good and can be useful when other methods are not working for installing an add-on. You just need some information regarding the source repo of that addon like the GitHub username, GitHub Repo Title, Addon Name etc. All in all, it can help you out when you know only little about the source of any addon. Also, make sure you always use a good VPN while streaming on Kodi.
Stay Away From Trouble, Protect Yourself While Streaming
Get a VPN to stay safe from your Internet Service Provider, Government, and Hackers. Internet users are becoming aware of Identity theft and preferring VPN’s to save their privacy. Stop restricting yourself and explore the endless online space.
Important: Maximum security with zero logs for Anonymously streaming anything. Prevent ISP throttling, Access all add-ons with the fastest speed. Get up to 60% discount with IPVanish.