Watch Dogs Addon is specially targetting the Movies & TV Shows. In this guide, you can install Watch Dogs Kodi Addo pretty easily by following the illustrations. These steps are going to work on all of the devices which have Kodi installed.
Although there are lots of Kodi addon are available for streaming Movies & TV shows. Watch Dogs Kodi addon is the decent addon which is having a pretty good collection of Movies & TV Shows along with quality streaming links. You can explore it by yourself after installing it on your Kodi. To install Watch Dogs Kodi addon, we have provided the illustrations to make it easier.
Update: Watch Dogs is fully compatible with the latest Kodi release (Kodi 18 Leia). It also works fine on the older Kodi version.
Watch Dogs Addon Sections
These are the various sections which you can enjoy through Watch Dogs Kodi Addon
- Movies (Categorised Collection)
- Dogs List (Watch Dogs Special)
- TV Shows
- New Movies (Latest Added)
- New Episodes (New TV Show Addition)
- Channels (International Channels)
- Tools (For Configuring Watch Dogs)
Inside these sections, you will get plenty of stuff with good streaming links.
Watch Dogs Kodi Addon Quick Details
Watch Dogs Source Repo Name: HellHounds
Source Repository URL: http://cerbrepo.space/repo/
Category: Movies & TV Shows
To install Watch Dogs or any third party addon, you have to enable the app installation from unknown sources first. It is disabled by default for security reasons and can be changed from the addon settings.
After that, the installation process for most of the Kodi addons comprises mainly two parts. First adding the source repository and later installing the addon itself. You can follow the below quick steps or the illustrated guide for installing it on your Kodi.
Quick Installation Steps For Watch Dogs Addon
You can follow these quick steps to install Watch Dogs On Kodi
- Launch Kodi’s home screen, Go to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Enter Watch Dogs source repo’s exact address http://cerbrepo.space/repo/ and select Done
- Then, enter the name for source repository HellHounds and then click OK
- After that, Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or Kodi 18 Leia: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- Then, Select Install from Zip File > Hellhounds> repository.hellhounds-x.x.zip and wait for installation message
- After that, Select Install from Repository > HellHounds repository > Video Add-ons > Watch Dogs> then Select Install
- Wait for installation successful message
An illustrated guide for installing Watch Dogs Kodi Addon
In order to install Watch Dogs Addon on Kodi, we are adding the source repository first. The HellHound repository which is home for Watch Dogs Addon is a pretty popular repository and has some other popular add-ons as well.
- First of all, select the Gear icon from Kodi home screen to get the system settings window.
- Now, inside that, scroll down and select File Manager for adding Watch Dogs source zip file.
- If you see a lot more sources added then the below screen, scroll to the bottom and select Add Source.
- As Watch Dogs or any other third party Kodi add-ons, we need to enter the source location manually. Select None.
- Inside the Media location input field, type the exact watch dogs source repo source URL.
- After that name the source media inside the media source box.
- Check all the details and select OK.
- So, we have added the source files inside our Kodi directory.
- Now, from the Home Screen, select add-ons and then add-ons browser.
- Inside the addons browser, select the Install from zip file.
- Now you will get the Kodi storage directory list. Scroll down and select the HellHound repository from the list.
- After that, select repository.hellhound.x.x.zip file to install the HellHound repository on Kodi.
- After a few seconds, you will get a message saying HellHound Repository addon installed.
- We are done adding the Watch Dogs source repository, now select the install from repository from the same add-ons browser.
- You will see the list of repositories installed on your Kodi. Select the Hellhound repository by scrolling down to the HellHound Repository.
- After going inside the repo, you will see multiple options. You have to select the Video Add-ons.
- After that, you will get the list of add-ons which are placed inside the Hellhound repository. There find the Watch Dogs addon and select it.
- Then, on the installation screen of Watch Dogs. Select Install to install Watch Dogs on your Kodi.
- The process will start, first, it will download the files. Depending on your internet speed, you will get the Watch Dogs addon installed notification.
- After that, In order to access the Watch Dogs add-on, navigate to Kodi addons section.
Watch Dogs addon has gained good traction in a short span. You can install it on your Kodi with the above steps and see if it is worth giving a space inside your Kodi library. Although, the installation process is smooth with the above guide. But if you still face any kind of error, drop the message in the comment section. We will revert back to solve your query.
Stay Away From Trouble, Protect Yourself While Streaming
Get a VPN to stay safe from your Internet Service Provider, Government, and Hackers. Internet users are becoming aware of Identity theft and preferring VPN’s to save their privacy. Stop restricting yourself and explore the endless online space.
Important: Maximum security with zero logs for Anonymously streaming anything. Prevent ISP throttling, Access all add-ons with the fastest speed. Get up to 60% discount with IPVanish.