You must be thinking about what is tweak box. Tweak box is a mobile app installer that allows you to install the apps that are not available on the Appstore or are removed somehow. Tweakbox helps you to access those apps just by installing it. There are more apps available on the internet that works the same, but you need to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad to access those other mobile app installers, e.g., Cydia. Tweak box features a lot of applications, e.g., games, emulators, cleanup tools, other downloading apps and much more. Tweakbox is just like an app store and is popular these days.
There are so many apps that iPhone users face trouble to find them, e.g., transmission, etc. Tweakbox is also awarded for the best mobile app installer by many websites. The iPhone users face these type of problems more as compared to android users because the android users can download the apps from the third-party app store too such as Amazon app stores and they can also download the apps from the internet whereas iPhone users only have the app store provided by the Apple. Tweakbox is specially designed for iOS users so that they can find more apps, games, emulators and any app that they want but are having trouble in getting it. You can say the Tweakbox is a third-party app store for iOS users.
Tweak box iPhone / iPad Installation Steps:
Now you exactly know what Tweakbox is installer is capable of so let us guide you about its installation process. Let’s get started now.
- First of all, you have to open the safari browser or any browser you have on your iPhone and visit the official tweak box download website of tweak box – tweakboxapp.com
- On the main window of the tweak box website tap on install now button
- After tapping the install now button, you will see a pop-up window saying that the website is attempting to access the settings of your iPhone. Just tap on confirm
- You will then see a “Profile downloaded” message, continue it by tapping on the close button
- Now you have to head back to the home screen of your iPhone or iPad and tap on settings.
- In the settings menu, you will see a new tab named “profile downloaded”. Just tap on it
- On the next screen, press the install button, and you will be asked for a passcode enter it if you have one set up.
- The following pop-up window will ask you to confirm your action, so go ahead and tap on confirm to begin the installation.
- Once the installation is done, tap on the done button that is appearing on the top right corner of the screen.
- Now you have to go back to the home screen of your iPhone or iPad to see the newly installed application named “Tweakbox.”
You can’t use the tweak box app after installing it because the iPhone only allows you to use the trusted apps that are only be downloaded from the official apple app store, so you have to follow another small process to use it. So let’s get started.
- Tap on the Settings app icon
- Tap on the general tab and scroll down to find the Profiles and device management menu option. Just tap on it.
- You will see an app named “Enterprise App” under the menu of profiles and device management
- Tap on it, and you will see a pop-up window tap on the trust button and tap it again to confirm.
Now you are all set and ready to use the tweak box app.