Tsunami OG is a complete add-on for Kodi which have a wide range of section to choose from. With this installation guide on Tsunami OG, you will get to know about how to install Tsunami OG Addon On Kodi, its sections, Pairing, and other basic details. These illustrated steps will work on all of the Kodi devices.
When talking about a complete addon which can provide a wide range of features from Pairing to streaming services, categorized section, quality links, and other awesome stuff. Tsunami OG addon is proving itself on all of these. People also calling Tsunami OG a stoners Addon. With the below-illustrated guide, you can easily add it to your Kodi’s add-on library.
Tsunami OG’s scarping sources are pretty wide and it has room for every genre which you wanted to stream through your Kodi. Along with you can pair it to some of the popular streaming services as well.
Tsunami OG Add-ons Click To Pair Compatibility
You can pair it with these popular Video streaming services easily from its Click to pair section:
- The video me
- Vid up me
These above services do have a huge database of content which can be streamed using Tsunami OG directly through Kodi.
Quick Details About Tsunami OG Kodi Addon
Tsunami OG Source Details
Source Repository Name: Tech4ME
Source Repository URL: http://addons4me.tk/tsunamiogrepo/
Category: Video Addon
If you have experience of installing third-party add-ons under your belt, then you can easily install it by using the above details for its source repository. However, we would recommend going through the illustrated guide for a quick installation of Tsunami Of On Kodi.
Installation Steps For Tsunami OG Addon On Kodi
These are the quick steps for installation of Tsunami OG Addon On Kodi
- Home Screen > Kodi System,> File Manager, click Add Source.
- Click <None>, then type the source repo URL Exactly http://addons4me.tk/tsunamiogrepo/ and click OK.
- Now, Accept the default name of tsunamiogrepo and click OK.
- After that go to Kodi Add-ons >> Add-ons browser, click Install from zip file.
- Inside the tsunamiogrepo source, click repository.tsunamiogrepo-X.X.X.zip to install the source repo.
- Now, Navigate to Install from repository >> Tsunami OG Repository >> Video add-ons.
- Select Tsunami OG, and click the Install button.
Below we have the more step by step illustrated guide on Tsunami OG installation
Illustrated Guide For Tsunami OG Kodi Installation
After granting the permission for third-party add-ons, we have to add the source repository of Tsunami OG. Nevertheless, you can download the source files manually and install the addon after placing it inside the Kodi’s file directory. But the more reliable way of installing any addon is fetching it through the Kodi’s own addon browser and installing the addon from the repository section.
Add The Source Repo For Tsunami OG Addon
- Fire Up Kodi, from home screen, go to settings.
- On the next screen, you will see the system section. On Kodi 18 it is slightly different. Select the filemanager and go inside it.
- Now Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select the Add Source to add the source repository of Tsunami OG Addon.
- As like any other third party Kodi addon, you have to select the none to add the source repository of Tsunami OG Addon.
- On the next screen, enter the source repo details inside the Add file source dialog box. Make sure you have tyoed the exact source URL of Tsunami OG.
- After entering the source URL and Name press OK. Then go back to home screen and select the addons browser.
- Now inside the addons browser, select Install from zip file. And go inside the directory.
- You will see the directory listings of files. Select the directory which we saved on above steps. And get the source repository zip file of Tsunami OG from it. In our case, select A4ME.
- Now select the techrepo.x.x.zip to add the source repo on Kodi.
- Wait for a while and you will see the notification for the repo installation. After that select the Install from repository from the addons browser.
- You will see all the listings of the repository which you have installed on your Kodi. Now select the Tech Repo to get the Tsunami OG addon.
- Now, after entering inside the Tech Repo. Select Video addons.
- Inside the Video addons, scroll down and select Tsunami OG. You will see the Tsunami OG installation screen. Select install to install the Tsunami OG addon on your Kodi.
- After successfull installation. You can open and explore the Tsunami OG from the video addons section of Kodi.
Tsunami OG Categories Section Updates
The sections included inside the Tsunami OG Addon are following:
- Click To Pair
- Trekkie Fanatics
- Low Budget/B-Movie Collection
- Moviefone Trailers
- Search Moviefone Trailers
- TMDb Movies & TV Shows24/7 TV Shows
- 24/7 Movies
- YouTube Music
- The Duke Movie Collection
- Live TV – Live Sports
- Newscasts by State
- Black and White Movie Collection
- Trakt Movies & TV Shows
You can enjoy these sections after installing it on your Kodi.
Winding Up For Tsunami OG Addon
So now, you may have understood why folks calling it Stoners Addon. The complete sections and quality streaming along with pairing features all are free to access through Tsunami OG. That was the illustrated guide on the installation of Tsunami OG addon, if you encounter with any kind of error while following the above guide, you can drop your query inside the comment section and we will revert back with a quick fix.
Stay Away From Trouble, Protect Yourself While Streaming
Get a VPN to stay safe from your Internet Service Provider, Government, and Hackers. Internet users are becoming aware of Identity theft and preferring VPN’s to save their privacy. Stop restricting yourself and explore the endless online space.
Important: Maximum security with zero logs for Anonymously streaming anything. Prevent ISP throttling, Access all add-ons with the fastest speed. Get up to 60% discount with IPVanish.