Spotify is one of the most popular music apps in the world. It allows you to stream and download millions of songs and also catch up with your friends on what they are listening to. Spotify can be downloaded for free but you can also upgrade to its premium version at $3.99 per month. The premium version does not contain any in-app advertisements. Spotify is also available on Roku. Roku is a platform which helps you to watch multimedia content on your TV through the internet. After a brief period of exclusion, Spotify is back on Roku. You can directly install Spotify on your Roku device in a hassle-free manner.
How to Install Spotify on Your Roku Device
The process for installing Spotify for Roku is detailed below:
- You should first go to the Roku home screen. You will be able to see all the options available on Roku TV by visiting the home screen.
- You should now go to the “streaming channels” tab and scroll through for searching the Spotify app.
- Once you have located the Spotify app, you should select it by using your Roku remote. You should click on the Spotify app for the download and installation process to start automatically.
- You may be required to enter your PIN during the download process. If prompted, enter your PIN and select the “add channel” option to confirm your download of Spotify on Roku.
- Wait for some time until the download and installation process is complete.
- After the installation is complete, the Spotify app will appear at the bottom of your screen.
- Click on the Spotify app and start your experience of using Spotify on Roku.
Installing Spotify Using Roku Mobile App
You can also install and use Spotify on Roku through the Roku mobile app. The process for the same is as follows:
- You should launch the Roku app on your mobile device and select the “channel store” option.
- Search for the Spotify app in the channel store.
- You should select the Spotify app and click on “Add channel” option.
- You may be required to enter you PIN during downloading.
- Once the installation is completed, you can go to your Roku TV’s home page and locate the installed Spotify app.
If you are unable to locate the Spotify app on your Roku TV after completing the installation, you may need to update your Roku device for the latest software upgrades.
There is no doubt that Spotify is going bigger day by day, With the help of the above guide, you can get Spotify on Roku easily. This not alone makes your Roku packed with another better music app but will also enhance your Roku for even better Music streaming experience.