In this guide, you are going to get detailed step by step illustration on how to install Redemption Addon On Kodi. You can use these steps to install Redemption Addon On Android TV, Firestick, Android Mobile and other Kodi supported devices as well.
Redemption Kodi addon has been doing a great job from the past few months on providing quality video content after fetching it with multiple sources. The categories are wide enough that it has room for everybody. In fact, one cool thing about Redemption Kodi Addon is its unique category for 4k and 3D Movies. Also, it has a special section of sports replays where you can store the videos as well. All in all, it is a wonderful addon which should be available in the library of every Kodi lover.
Sections Included In Redemption Kodi Addon
You can explore these organized sections of Redemption Addon
- Movies A-Z (Alphabetically)
- New Releases (Latest Additions)
- 4K Movies (High-Quality Movies)
- Chick Flix
- Horror Mix Up (Horror Movie Collection)
- Fight Replays (Fight Matches)
- Radio Streaming
How To Install Redemption Addon On Kodi?
In this illustrated guide you are going to learn how to install Redemption Kodi Addon by directly fetching it from the source repo server. We will use CellarDoorTV repo as the source repo which holds the Redemption Addon. You can also install it by downloading the source repo zip file separately and placing it inside the Kodi Directory.
Quick Installation Details For Redemption Kodi Addon 2019
Redemption Kodi Add-on Details
Repository Name: CellarDoorTV
Redemption Source Repo URL: CDT
Category: TV Shows, Movies, Sports Etc.
Before starting with this guide make sure that you have allowed the app install for unknown sources, which is disabled by default Kodi settings For Security reasons. In the below guide we are going to fetch it directly from the CellarDoorTV repository by entering the URL from Kodi Addons Browser. Later we will install it from the installed repository. We are not going to download it separately and placing inside Kodi Directory as it may not be stable enough regarding the latest updates.
Quick Steps To Install Redemption Kodi Addon
- From the Kodi home screen, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the source repo address EXACTLY http://cellardoortv.com/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box below and type the name like cdtv and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or Leia: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Now, Select Install from Zip File > cdtv > repository.cdrepo-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- After That, Select Install from Repository > CellarDoorTV Repo > Video Add-ons > Redemption > Install
- Wait for Redemption Addon Added Successful Notification
Illustrations For Redemption Kodi Addon
In order to install the Redemption Addon on your Kodi, first, we are going to add the source repo which is home for the Redemption Addon. It’s quite simple and won’t take much time installing it. Also if you face any kind of error while following the installation process, we would suggest starting again from the beginning or else mention the error in the below comment box so we can check that and possibly provide you with a quick solution.
Add Source Repo For Redemption Kodi Addon
- Navigate to the Kodi settings from the Home screen.
- On the System settings, select the File Manager.
- Inside the File Manager, scroll down to the bottom and select Add Source.
- Now, as Redemption is a third Party Kodi addon, we have to manually add the source repository file.
- After selecting None, it will ask you for the media source URL and Name for Redemption addon.
- Make sure you have typed the exact source URL for the Redemption. And select OK after that.
- Now go back to addons browser from the Home screen of Kodi.
- Now, you have to select the Install from Zip file, from the addons browser of Kodi.
- You will be inside the Zip directory, select CDT from the names and select OK afterward.
- On the next screen, you will see the repository.cdrepo.x.x.zip, select it and press OK.
- It will add the source repository of Redemption add-on on Kodi.
- Wait for a while, you will get the notification of CellarDoorTV repo addon installed.
- The first part of the installation process of Redemption addon is finished now we have to install the addon from the CellarDoorTV repository.
- Now, go to addons browser again and select install from repository this time.
- Scroll down to the CellarDoorTV repo from the repository section of Kodi.
- After going inside the repository, you have to select Video Add-ons.
- Inside the Video Add-ons section, scroll to Redemption add-on and select it.
- After selecting, you will come up with the installation screen of Redemption Kodi addon.
- Select the install, to install the Redemption add-on on Kodi.
- Depending on your internet connection, wait for a while till you get the “Redemption addon Installed” notification on Kodi.
You can open the Redemption add-on from the add-ons > Video addon of Kodi. Open it and start exploring.
Redemption Addon Error And Fixes
The most common error Kodi users are facing while installing the Redemption Addon is failed to install dependencies. It is a common error for third-party Kodi addons.
Basically, it means that some modules are not able to install properly.
The most common reasons for this addon are as follows:
- The dependency listed inside the addon is out of date or maybe not compatible with your version of Kodi.
- The host server is currently offline.
- The dependency does not exist at the address.
Fix for Redemption Kodi addon
- Make sure you have typed the exact URL address. (check if it can be accessible)
- Update the Version of Kodi.
- Try again after some time.
Redemption Kodi Addon Alternatives:
Wrapping It Up
So that’s how you can install the Redemption Addon on your Kodi. Redemption add-on is especially popular among the sports lover as it provides some really cool features for them. Along with that, you can also use it to watch Movies, TV Shows, Documentaries and much more. That’s why it should hold a place on your Kodi Add-ons library. So install it and explore it by your self to check what more it is capable of. Also always use VPN for streaming through Kodi for the safe and worry-free streaming experience.
Enjoy The Streaming!!!