One of the most efficient cord-cutters today, the Roku player is compatible with any Smart TV that comes with HDMI port. You only require an internet connection and a Roku account, and you can install any streaming service of your choice. The Playstation Vue Roku can easily be downloaded with Roku’s support for native Channel Store.
How to Use PlayStation Vue?
PlayStation Vue allows users to easily stream live TV, as well as live sports, local news, and on-demand content for TV from over 85 different channels in the absence of the PlayStation console.
Features of PlayStation Vue
- It can offer support to a powerful DVR. Users are able to store limited episodes for a period of 28 days.
- As many as 10 profiles can be created with personalized DVR and recommendations.
- Premium quality streaming contents can be viewed with PlayStation Vue with reduced buffering rate.
- At no extra expense, you can simultaneously stream contents on as many as 5 varied devices.
How to Install PlayStation Vue on Roku?
You can get the official download link for PlayStation Vue from the Channel store. Add the channel of PlayStation Vue on Roku player by following these steps:
- Click the Home button on the Roku remote.
- Scroll up / down to choose Streaming Channels and open up the Channel Store.
- Use the search bar and look for PlayStation Vue.
- Choose ‘Add Channel’ on the app information screen of PlayStation Vue on the Roku device.
- Proceed to the main screen and get access to the PlayStation Vue that you have set up.
How to Install PlayStation Vue with the Roku Mobile app?
Playstation Vue on Roku can be added with the help of Roku mobile app installed on Android or iOS device.
- Download Roku Mobile on iOS from the Apple App Store and for Android from the Google Play Store respectively.
- Open up the Roku mobile app and launch it to offer the login credentials for your Roku device.
- Go to the Channels menu. Search the app for PlayStation Vue.
- Install PlayStation Vue on the mobile app of Roku by tapping on the option “Add Channel”.
- Launch the Roku device. You can access PlayStation Vue from the home screen.
Playstation Vue with Roku is the perfect combination and it becomes a good feature-packed tool to control and enhance the media viewing experience through Roku. If you already have PlayStation Vue you can use the above steps which will give you a perfect headstart, to begin with, this combo. Although in case your mind welcomes some questions regarding the duo, drop it inside the comment box and let the discussion start.