In this guide, we are going to show how you can install Placenta Addon on Kodi. These illustrations will be helpful to install the Placenta addon on any Kodi, irrespective of the devices.
Placenta Kodi Addon is among the trending Kodi add-ons which are new and able to provide quality content. Apart from this, Placenta addon is the fork of the popular Covenant Kodi addon, also it is capable of streaming all the content from Covenant as well as Exodus like Kodi Add-ons. So if you want to add this Kodi addon to your library, then just check the below well-illustrated guide on the installation process of Placenta Kodi addon.
Other things which make Placenta addon better than many of other Kodi add-ons are special categories like Health & Fitness, Kids Section, Movies, TV Shows and other good stuff with quality streaming links. So all these features of Placenta are quit enough to check out it for a while and see by yourself if it can make an impression and holds a place on your Kodi library.
Update: As the Blamo Repo Is Down For some time, You Can Download Placenta Addon From FreeWorld Repository.
How To Install Placenta Kodi Addon?
If you have experience with installing the third party add-ons, then you know that we have to enable the installation of apps from unknown sources from Kodi settings. Which is pretty easy and is mandatory for installing third-party add-ons like Placenta on your Kodi.
There are two ways by which you can install Placenta on your Kodi. The first method is by downloading the source repository file separately and installing the addon after putting the Repo file on your Kodi directory. And the second one through which you can do it is by directly getting the file from a server through Kodi addons Browser. Also, we would suggest that you go with the second way, as using it we don’t have to worry about any left out and we will get the latest version.
Quick Installation Details On Placenta Addon For Kodi
Some major installation info about Placenta Kodi Addon
Placenta Addon Source Repository: http://legionworldtv.com/zips/
Repository Name: Mr. FreeWorld Repo
Category: Kodi Video Addon
Placenta Addon also supports almost all of the premium services like Orion, Real Debrid and others which do provide services like them. After installing Placenta addon on your Kodi, you will be able to fetch the organized quality streaming links of your searched content. You can stream them in 720p, 1080p, 4k, and other HQ.
Quick Steps For Installing Placenta Addon On Kodi
- From Main Menu of Kodi, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > And Select None
- Now enter the source repo URL same as http://legionworldtv.com/zips/ and select Done
- Highlight the box under source URL and enter media source name like FreeWorld and then click OK
- Again Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or Kodi 18 Leia: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Now, Select Install from Zip File > FreeWorld > repository.mrfreeworld-x.x.x.zip and wait for finishing the installation
- After that from addons browser, Select Install from Repository > MrFreeWorld repository > Video Add-ons > Placenta > Install
- Wait for a while you will get the notification saying “Placenta addon installed successfully”
For a detailed installation process check out the below-illusttrated guide.
Step By Step Illustrations On Placenta Kodi Addon Installation
We are going to install the Placenta addon into two parts. First, we will add the Source repo where we can get the Placenta Kodi addon. And Secondly, we will install it from the addon repository.
So let us start the process and we hope you have already granted the permission of installing third-party apps to your Kodi.
- From Kodi Home Screen, select settings by clicking on the settings icon.
- Now inside the System settings section, select File Manager.
- After that you will see the Add Source at the bottom of the list, scroll to it and select.
- As Placenta Addon is a third party Kodi addon, select none to enter the details manually.
- Now, type the same URL inside media source location bar, http://legionworldtv.com/zips/.
- Make sure you have typed exact URL or else the connection between server and Kodi won’t be established.
- Now, underneath it, highlight the box and enter the name for the Placenta source repository.
- You can name it anything, for the sake of simplicity we are typing the real name as Mr.FreeWorld.
- Now, from the home screen of Kodi, navigate to Add-ons section and click on the Dropbox-like icon from the top left corner. It will open up the addons browser.
- Inside the addons browser, select Install from zip file.
- Now, select freeworld from the directory. And press ok.
- Inside the freeworld directory, you will see repository.mrfreeworld.zip, select it and press OK.
- Wait for a while you will get the notification about Mrfreeworld installed successfully on Kodi.
So now we have successfully added the source repository for Placenta Kodi addon.
- Again from add-on browser, select Install from the repository.
- Inside the repository section, scroll to MrFreeWorld and select it to enter inside the repository.
- After that, you will see Video add-ons, select it.
- Inside the Video addons, scroll until you find Placenta, now select it.
- On the next screen, you will see the installation screen of Placenta Addon, now click on install to install it on your Kodi.
Congrats Placenta Addon has been successfully added on Kodi. You can access it from the Video addon section of Kodi.
Winding Up For Placenta Addon
So that was the quick illustrated guide on the installation process of Placenta addon on Kodi. These were the steps through which you can install the Placenta Kodi Addon. If you come up with some errors while following the guide, first make sure you enter the source repo URL exactly or else you won’t be able to fetch the files from repo server. If the error still comes up, then you can leave the error in the below comment section. So we can take a look on that and revert back with the fix.
Stay Away From Trouble, Protect Yourself While Streaming
Get a VPN to stay safe from your Internet Service Provider, Government, and Hackers. Internet users are becoming aware of Identity theft and preferring VPN’s to save their privacy. Stop restricting yourself and explore the endless online space.
Important: Maximum security with zero logs for Anonymously streaming anything. Prevent ISP throttling, Access all add-ons with the fastest speed. Get up to 60% discount with IPVanish.