In this tutorial, you will learn how to install Loki Addon on Kodi, steps which are shown in the illustrations can be used to install Loki addon on all of the devices which having Kodi installed on them.
Loki Addon is an all in one addon where you can find almost all of the sections which people love watching. From UFC, WWE, Fitness, Sports, Movies, TV Shows and many more which you will see after installing and exploring it by your self. In starting it was available on the All Eyez On Me Repo but now the source repo is changed and you can find it inside Kodiuk.tv server.
How To Install Loki Addon On Kodi?
You can easily install the Loki Addon on your Kodi with reference from the below step by step illustrations. But one thing which you should make sure that you have enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources from your Kodi System Settings. As these settings are kept off by default for avoiding the installation of any harmful apps.
Loki Kodi Addon Sections
You can enjoy these sections after installing Loki addon on your Kodi
- TV Shows
- Live PPV Events
Quick Installation Of Loki Kodi Addon
For Experienced Users, install details of Loki Addon
New Loki Source Repository: http://kodiuk.tv/repo/
Repository Name: Loki Repository
Category: Video Addon (Wide Range Of Sections)
These details can be used by the experienced user, to make sure that you are following the right procedure we would suggest to follow the below illustrations. Also, the old Repo for Loki is not available now and it has been changed to the different location, make sure you are putting the exact URL while adding the source in the first part of the installation.
There are two ways by which you can complete the installation of Loki addon on your Kodi, one by installing it by fetching the Source Repo URL from Kodi’s own add-ons browser. And the second one is by downloading the installation files separately. The First way is more stable and we are going to use that only in our quick illustrated guide.
Quick Steps For Installing Loki Addon
If you have prior third-party addon installation experience, below are quick steps to install
- Launch Kodi, After that, From Home Screen
- Select Kodi System > File Manager > Add Source > And then select <None>.
- Now enter the exact source repo address as http://kodiuk.tv/repo, click OK, name media source as loki and click OK again.
- Now from Home Screen > Add-ons > Add-ons browser > Install from Zip File > loki > repository.Loki-X.X.X.zip.
- Wait for Addon Installed successful Notification.
- After that, Click Install from Repository > Loki Repository > Video Add-ons > Loki > Install.
- All Done, Wait for notification of Loki addon installed successfully
Although, you can install Loki by following the above steps, for a smoother experience we would suggest going through the illustrated guide.
Step By Step Illustrations for Loki Addon For Kodi
Whenever you install any third party addon, it is basically a two-part process. In the first part, we have to add the source repository of the addon and secondary, installing the addon itself from the repository section.
- From the Kodi Home Screen, select Settings icon. And go inside the system settings.
- Inside the System screen, scroll to the File Manager and select it.
- After coming inside the File Manager, select Add source from the bottom of the list.
- Now, select None, as Loki is a third party addon, we have to enter the media source repo manually.
- Now, type the source URL for the Loki addon.
- Make sure you have entered the exact URL. http://kodiuk.tv/repo
- Now, name the media source, we have named it Loki, you can enter the name of your choice. Verify details and press OK.
- Now, go back to Kodi Home Screen, and select Add-ons browser from inside the Add-ons section.
- Inside the Add-ons Browser, you will see install from zip file. Select it.
- Now you will see the directory, find Loki inside it and press OK to enter inside the zip directory.
- On the next screen, you will see repository.loki.x.x.zip, select it and hit OK.
- Wait for a while, you will get a message on the upper right corner of your screen saying, Loki Repository installed successfully.
- Now, select Install from the repository, from the addons browser screen.
- Inside the Repository section of Kodi, you scroll and find Loki Repository. Select it.
- After that, select Video Add-ons, and inside the Video add-ons, select Loki Add-on.
- After selecting it you will come up with the installation screen of Loki Addon. Select install to install Loki on your Kodi.
Depending on your internet connection speed, you will get the Loki addon installed notification shortly.
You can now access the Loki addon from the Kodi add-ons and then Video add-ons section.
Wrapping Up For Loki Addon
So that’s how you can install the Loki addon On Your Kodi if you face any problem regarding the installation process then write it down on the below comment section so we can revert back with some solution. And for who have installed it successfully, enjoy and explore this awesome addon.
Important: We would strongly recommend using a VPN while streaming through Kodi, it will ensure your safety as well as give you restriction-free access to all of the add-ons. As the government is becoming stricter on copyright violations, use VPN to keep yourself away from trouble.
Stay Away From Trouble, Protect Yourself While Streaming
Get a VPN to stay safe from your Internet Service Provider, Government, and Hackers. Internet users are becoming aware of Identity theft and preferring VPN’s to save their privacy. Stop restricting yourself and explore the endless online space.
Important: Maximum security with zero logs for Anonymously streaming anything. Prevent ISP throttling, Access all add-ons with the fastest speed. Get up to 60% discount with IPVanish.