FireDL is a good app which made the installation and transferring of apps and media pretty easy in firestick. In this guide, I have illustrated the steps to install FireDL on firestick and the working codes and their usage.
FireDL can be downloaded from the official Amazon app store and it doesn’t require any sideloading app for its installation. After installing the fireDL you can install the popular third-party apps directly by entering the code only. Basically what it does is it downloads the apk and zipped files on the firestick storage from where the apps can be installed easily.
FireDL is not only limited to firestick, but you can also install it on your android device as well. In the below guide, check the steps through which you can get it on your firestick. Following that I have provided some FireDL codes as well, which is working fine as of now but as they are getting frequent changes so you may face problems with few of them when you try them with your device.
How To Install FireDL on Firestick?
As the fireDL is available on the Amazon app store which makes the installation straightforward. Before installing FireDL, you need to allow the installation of the third-party application.
So follow the below steps to install FireDL on your Firestick.
- Go to the firestick settings and then select Device from the options.
- Now select the developer option and check if the app installation from unknown sources is enabled. If it is disabled, then turn it on.
- After that go back to the home screen.
- And select Search. Inside the field enter FireDL.
- You will get multiple search results, select the top result and select install/get.
- That’s all, now open the FireDL from the app section or Home screen of your firestick.
Working FireDL Codes
Instead of pasting the codes here which I said maybe expired when you use them I am putting the site from where you can get all the latest and working fireDL codes.
FireDL working codes website: http://aidymatic.co.uk/
You can get all of the working codes for all of the popular and new apps from this website.