This illustrated guide will provide you with the installation steps for Eclipse Kodi add-on. Apart from the installation steps, you will get to know about the updates of Eclipse Kodi addon.
These illustrated steps will work on all of the Kodi installed devices.
Eclipse add-on for Kodi is the latest addition inside the HellHound repository. Along with Eclipse, it is a place for some other popular Kodi addons. The Eclipse Kodi add-on mainly focuses on Movies and TV shows. In fact, it does have a 4K section provided for Latest movies and TV shows.
After installing Eclipse add-on on your Kodi, explore it and decide by yourself if it is worth giving a place inside your add-ons library.
Eclipse Kodi add-on sections
These are the sections which you will get after installing it on your Kodi.
4K, 1 Click, Films, Series, My Films, My Series, New Films, New Series, Tools, and more.
Two of my favorites sections are One click play and the 4K section. You can enjoy plenty of stuff from these sections.
Basic details about Eclipse Add-on of Kodi
Source details of Eclipse Kodi addon.
Repository Name: HellHounds
Repository URL: http://cerbrepo.space/repo
Category: Movies and TV shows
The process for installing most of the Kodi addons contains two parts. First, we get the access of source repository and adding it on our Kodi. And in the later part, installing the add-on itself from the source repository.
Make sure you have granted the permission for unknown app installation. It is mandatory for installing any third party application.
Quick steps for installing Eclipse Kodi add-on
Apart from the in-depth illustration, these are the quick installation steps for Eclipse add-on
- Start your Kodi and from Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager then Add Source > None
- Now, Type the source URL as shown: http://cerbrepo.space/repo (check again) and select Done
- After that, Select the below box and enter the media Source name HellHounds & hit OK
- Now from your Home Screen, Select System > Add-Ons > Install from zip file
- Select the media source we saved: Hellhounds
- Now, Select the repository.hellhounds.x.x.zip
- Wait for installation successful message.
- Now, From addons browser, Select Install from Repository
- Select HellHounds Repository, Inside it select the Video Add-ons
- Select Eclipse Kodi Add-on and hit install
- Wait for the notification
- You are ready to use Eclipse Addon from Kodi’s Video Add-ons.
You can follow the below illustrations for a smooth installation.
Eclipse Kodi add-on illustrations
After giving access to third-party app installation from Kodi Addon settings, we will add the source repository for Eclipse addon. And in the latter part, we will install the Eclipse addon from the Hellhound Repository.
- First, Navigate to Kodi System Settings from the Kodi Home Screen.
- Now, scroll down to the File Manager and enter inside it by selecting it.
- After that, on the next screen, scroll down to the bottom and select Add Source.
- To access the source repo of any third party addon, we need to enter the details manually. Select none and continue.
- Now, on the next screen, You will see the Media source location input box. Enter the Source URL of Eclipse Kodi Addon.
- After that, enter the Media source name inside the Media source box beneath the URL.
- Verify the details and select OK.
- Note: Make sure you have entered the exact details, or the connection won’t be established.
- Now go back to Home Screen, and select the addons browser from the addons section. The icon will look like the Dropbox icon.
- In the next step, we have to find and install the source repository.
- Select install from zip file from the Add-ons browser section.
- You will see the directory with all the files on your storage.
- Scroll down and select HellHound.
- Inside the HellHound directory, select repository.hellhounds.x.x.zip.
- You will get the notification of Hellhound repository installation quickly.
- Now, from the same addons browser, select Install From Repository.
- You will see all the repositories which are installed on your Kodi.
- Scroll down until you find HellHound repository. Select it to enter inside the repo.
- Then after coming inside the HellHound repository, select Video Add-ons.
- Inside the Video addon section. You will get the list of Video add-ons, select Eclipse from there.
- Then on the next screen, click on the install to install Eclipse Kodi addon.
- Depending on your internet connection, it will first download the files and later you will get the Eclipse addon installed message.
- Now you can access the Eclipse addon from the addons section of your Kodi.
You will like the stuff which Eclipse addon is packed with. If you get any kind error, then do let us know inside the comment section. After exploring it, see if outperforms and replace any other addon from your Kodi addon library.
Stay Away From Trouble, Protect Yourself While Streaming
Get a VPN to stay safe from your Internet Service Provider, Government, and Hackers. Internet users are becoming aware of Identity theft and preferring VPN’s to save their privacy. Stop restricting yourself and explore the endless online space.
Important: Maximum security with zero logs for Anonymously streaming anything. Prevent ISP throttling, Access all add-ons with the fastest speed. Get up to 60% discount with IPVanish.