As the name says, Corona Addon is the perfect add-on with great content to forget you everything and enjoy just like you do on the beach while having the Corona. Also, Installing Corona Addon On your Kodi is also pretty easy. After that, you can enjoy the TV Shows, Movies, TV Catchups, New TV Shows, Music and much more which you should give a try by yourself to explore.
Corona Addon for Kodi is a well-refined fork of the popular Kodi addon “Elysium”. Having an active developer team behind it which are improving it for further great quality sources. Just like you see on the TV adverts like don’t worry to miss your shows, catch them up with our features and more of that kind of things, Corona is providing all of that for free.
Movie lovers are really liking it and saying Corona is one of the helluva Kodi addons. After installing it and exploring, see it yourself if you can resist it to be placed inside your Addon library.
In order to install and explore it by yourself, follow the below guide on Corona Kodi Addon.
Update 2019: Corona Addon is working fine on the latest version of Kodi Leia as well as older versions.
Corona Addon Category Section 2019
The following section can be explored after installing Corona Addon on Kodi:
- Movies (Old & Popular)
- TV Shows (Multiple Sections)
- Latest Movies (Latest Additions)
- TV Collection (Organized Section)
- Movie Collection (Organized Movies)
- New TV Shows (Latest TV Series edition)
- TV Catchup
As you can see Corona addon is mainly focussed on Movies and TV shows. And it really does a great job through it’s quality streaming links.
Corona Kodi Addon Quick Installation Details
Quick Details For Corona Addon
Corona Repository Name: Sandman
Source Repository URL: http://repo.entersandman.xyz
Category: Movie And TV Shows
These details will be helpful for those who have successfully tried installing the Repos and Add-ons before.
Make sure you have enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, or else you won’t be able to follow the further steps.
In the illustrated guide we are going to do it in two parts, first consists of the installation of source repository which is “Sandman” and later we will install the “Corona Addon”.
Quick Installation Steps For Corona Kodi Addon
- Start Kodi
- From Home Screen > Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Then select File Manager
- On the next screen, select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the source repo URL Exactly
http://repo.entersandman.xyzand select OK
- Highlight the box below and type the name for media Source and type smm then click OK
- Now, Go back to your home screen > select Add-ons from the menu
- Then, Select Browser (an icon that looks like a box top left)
- On next screen, Select Install from zip file
- Select smm
- Inside it, Select repository.sm-x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- After that, select Install from repository
- Then, Select SANDMAN MEDIA REPO
- Go to Video add-ons
- Select Corona
- And Click to install
- Wait for finishing Up and Addon Installed notification.
Although you can install it via these steps, for more detailed illustrations, check out the below illustration and install Corona hassle-free on Kodi.
Corona Kodi Addon Installation Illustrations 2019
Make sure you have granted the permission for third-party app installation. If not you can easily do that through Kodi settings.
This is a two-part process, first, we will add the source repo for Corona Addon into Kodi, and after that, we will install the addon from the repository section of Kodi.
So first add the source repo of Corona Addon
- From Kodi home screen, select the settings icon.
- Inside the System settings, select File Manager and enter inside it.
- Now if you see lots of names, scroll to the bottom and select the Add Source inside the File Manager.
- As Corona is a third party Kodi addon, you have to select None on the next screen and enter the Source URL details.
- Enter the Source Name and URL details of the Corona Repo, and check the details.
- Note: Make sure you type the exact URL while typing. Or else the connection between Kodi and server won’t be established.
- After that, select the dropbox like an icon, from the addons section on the upper left side.
- Now inside the addons browser, select the Install from Zip file option and proceed further.
- Inside the directory, select the Sandman which we have named as our media source for Corona Addon.
- Select Repo inside the Sandman.
- After going inside the Repo, select repository.sm.xx.zip file.
- The version of the file can be changed, at the time of your installation.
- After a few seconds, depending on your internet connection, you will see a notification of Sandman Addon installed.
- Now from the addons browser, select install from repository.
- Look out for the Sandman Media Repo and select it.
- Now, go inside the Video add-ons to get Corona addon for Kodi.
- Inside the Video Add-ons section of Sandman Media Repo, you will see a Corona Addon, select it and you will come up with the below screen.
- Now select Install button, to install the Corona Kodi Addon. After a while, you will get the notification of “Corona Addon Installed Successfully” on the upper right corner of your Kodi screen.
Now you have successfully installed the Corona Addon on your Kodi, to open and explore it, you can go to the Add-ons section of your Kodi and open it by selecting Corona there.
Corona Kodi Addon Alternatives
Wrapping It Up:
So these were the quick steps along with illustrations on Corona Addon installation for Kodi. As it is specifically focused on Movies and TV shows, you will surely like the collection and Quality streaming links. In case you encounter any kind of error while following the guide. Drop your error inside the comment section and we will provide you with a quick solution.
Enjoy The Streaming!!!