With this illustrated guide, I am going to show you how to install the Bearded Bandit Kodi Addon, as the interface for Kodi is similar to all of the devices irrespective of the operating system. So this guide will work on all of the Kodi devices.
Bearded Bandit is a good Kodi addon which is having its main focus on Movies & TV Shows. Although the public domain streaming links of videos are pretty fast, at the same time, Watching Live 24×7 channels are not stable yet. Just like with all of the Kodi add-ons, we are still lacking a perfect Live Streaming channels addon.
If you want to give a try to Bearded Bandit Addon on your Kodi, you can get it easily with the below step by step illustrated guide. The famous Diamond Wizard Repository for Kodi is home for this decent yet elegant Kodi addon. As there are so many Addons are coming and going frequently, Bearded Bandit Addon seems quite normal as of now.
Bearded Bandit Addon Sections
You will see these sections after installing Bearded Bandit on Kodi.
- TV Shows
- And more.
How To Install Bearded Bandit Addon On Kodi?
In order to download the source repo and install the Bearded Bandit Kodi addon, make sure you have given the permission for installing the third party apps. If you haven’t done it yet, you can do it pretty easily from your Kodi system setting. Although you can install Bearded Bandit by downloading the repo files from the server and placing it inside the Kodi directory furthermore installing the addon from repository addon section. But we would suggest to do it through your Kodi Addons Browser, as by doing it you don’t have to worry about any missing files and you will get the latest version.
Important Details About Bearded Bandit Kodi Addon
Quick Installation Details For Bearded Bandit Addon
Bearded Bandit Addon Source Repo: http://jewrepo.cf/JewRepo
Repository Name: Jew Repo
Category: Video Addon
These are the details which we are going to use in the installation process for the addon. First, we are going to add the source repository which is Diamond Wizard for Bearded Bandit, and later we are going to install the Addon from repository addon section. After that, you can explore it and can try for a few days before deciding whether you want it to be the part of your Kodi addon library or not.
Quick Installation Steps For Bearded Bandit Addon
Below are the quick steps for installing Bearded Bandit On Kodi:
- Launch Kodi
- Now, from Home Screen > Add-ons > Settings button > Enable Unknown Sources. (Grant permission for third-party apps)
- After that from Home screen > Settings button > File Manager > select Add Source.
- Now type the exact source URL http://jewrepo.cf/JewRepo
- In the media source name box Enter JEWREPO > Click OK.
- Now, BACK to Home screen select > Add-Ons > Add-on Browser
- Inside Addons Browser, select Install from zip file > JEWREPO > repository.jewrepo-x.x.zip.
- Wait for Add-on installed notification.
- After that select Install from repository > jewRepo > Video add-ons > Bearded Bandit > select Install.
- Wait for Add-on installed successfully.
- Congratulations, you can now access Bearded Bandit Add-on from Kodi Video Add-ons.
Illustrated Guide On Bearded Bandit Kodi Addon
As said above first thing you have to enable the apps from unknown sources option from your Kodi System Settings. Then you will be all set to download and install the Bearded Bandit Addon on your Kodi.
This is a two-part process, first, we going to add the source repo diamond wizard and eventually installing the Beaded Bandit Addon.
- Select Settings from Home Screen of Kodi.
- Now select File Manager inside the System screen.
- On the next screen, if you see multiple files, scroll to the bottom of the list and select Add Source.
- On the next screen, you have to select None and then you will come up with the below screen.
- Type the source URL of Bearded Bandit addon exactly as shown “http://jewrepo.cf/JewRepo”.
- After that select the bottom box and name the media source like I did “JewRepo”. You can name it anything but you need to remember it for further steps. After that select OK.
- Now go back to the Home Screen, select Add-ons> Add-ons browser.
- Inside the addons browser, select Install from zip file.
- Now, you will see the directory, select JewRepo from the list.
- After selecting JewRepo, select repository.jewrepo.x.x.zip file and press OK.
- Note: The version of the repository can be different at the time of your installation.
- After a few seconds, you will get the notification as JewRepo installed successfully.
- After that, again from the addon browser, select Install from Repository.
- Then, from the list of repositories, select JewRepo and enter inside it.
- You will see multiple names, select Video add-ons to get Bearded Bandit addon.
- Scroll and find the Bearded Bandit addon, and select it.
- After that, you will see the below installation screen of Bearded Bandit.
- Select install to install the addon on your Kodi.
Wait for few seconds and you will get the notification of Bearded Bandit Addon installed successfully.
You can open it now from the Add-ons > Video add-ons section of the Kodi.
Winding Up For Bearded Bandit Kodi Addon
As Bearded Bandit Addon is pretty stable as of now, we have mentioned all the steps by which you can easily install it on your Kodi. If you guys facing any problem while following the guide, let us know by putting the queries on the comment section below. Also right now its main focus is on Movies, TV shows, and some other stuff by reaching out to more quality sources. But you can explore it after installing and can see what it can do.
Stay Away From Trouble, Protect Yourself While Streaming
Get a VPN to stay safe from your Internet Service Provider, Government, and Hackers. Internet users are becoming aware of Identity theft and preferring VPN’s to save their privacy. Stop restricting yourself and explore the endless online space.
Important: Maximum security with zero logs for Anonymously streaming anything. Prevent ISP throttling, Access all add-ons with the fastest speed. Get up to 60% discount with IPVanish.