With this illustrated guide, you will learn how to install the At The Flix Addon on Kodi. Also, the below steps are same for the installation process of At The Flix, irrespective of the Devices whether its AndroidTV, SmartTV, Android Mobile, Amazon Firestick.
Popular Addon “At The Flix” is a great addon for Kodi which does provide On Demand Movies, TV Shows and live TV channels as well. Calling it a one-stop source for quality content and all your streaming needs is perfect.
You can find “At The Flix” Kodi Addon inside the popular repository of Kodi “MaverickTV”. Which not only holds “At The Flix” but some more popular Kodi addons same like it. So if you want to enjoy the free quality streaming, then follow the below step by step illustrated guide on installing At The Flix Kodi Addon.
Quick Installation Details For At The Flix Kodi Addon
Basic Info About “At The Flix” Addon For Kodi
Repository Name: MaverickTV
At The Flix Source Repository URL: http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo
Category: Live TV, Movies, TV Shows etc
After the discontinuation of some of the major addons, At The Flix is the best choice to go with for the best quality video content for your home entertainment media center. Basically, there are two ways through which you can install it on your Kodi. One by downloading the zip file from the web and putting it on your Kodi and installing it from there. The Second way by which you can do it is a quite stable and reliable source, in which we will fetch the installation files directly from the Server and later installing it on Kodi.
Also, be sure that you guys have enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources from the Kodi settings, which is recommended to follow the installation process of At The Flix.
Updates: At The Flix, Addon Is Working Fine On Latest Kodi Version “Leia” and older versions as well.
At The Flix Section Items
You will see these sections after installing At The Flix On Kodi:
- Search Movies and TV Shows
- New Releases (choose your own source)
- New Releases (One Click Play)
- ATF Live TV
- Latest TV Shows (New Added Shows)
- 4K UHD Movies (Limited Quality Stuff)
- Real-Debrid Full HD Movies (Real Debrid Integration Needed)
- Airtable IPTV
- Fluxus Playlists
- Live Music TV (Live Music Stream)
- Live in Concert
- Joker Sports (Famous Sports Section)
- Top 250 Movies Of All Time (IMDB Fetched)
- Trakt Movie and TV Lists (Trakt movie history logs)
- IMDB Top Rated Movie Lists
- Movie by Genre
- Kids Movie Boxsets
- 24/7 Movies and TV Shows
- Catch Up TV
- Mavericks Music Mix (Music section)
- At the Flix Tool Box (Configure At the Flix)
These are the huge section list which you can enjoy with At The Flix.
How To Install At The Flix Kodi Addon
Radically, installing the At The Flix Kodi Addon contains two parts. First, we are going to add the main source of the addon and later we will finish it by installing the addon from the repository.
Below are the quick installation steps for At The Flix Addon:
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the source repo URL Accurately http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo and select Done
- Select the box underneath and enter a name for the media Source like maverick and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or Leia: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > maverick > mavrepo.zip and wait for the Add-on installed notification
- Select Install from Repository > Maverick repository > Video Add-ons > At the Flix > Install
- Wait for At The Flix Addon Installed Notification
Although you can install it through these quick steps, we would suggest going through the illustrated guide for the hassle-free installation process.
Illustrated Guide On At The Flix Addon Installation
Basically, installing any addon on Kodi is a two-part process, first, we have to add the source repository and secondly, installing the addon itself from the repository section. With At the Flix installation, we are going to do the same.
Add The Source Repo For At The Flix Kodi Addon
As for getting the access of the At The Flix Addon, we have to install the source repository first which hold the addon. And the source repo is MaverickTV here, so we will fetch it by entering the URL of repo inside the addons browser of Kodi.
- Select the settings (Gear icon) from the top left corner to enter open the system settings.
- After going inside system settings, select File Manager.
- Now scroll to the bottom if you have many files added, and select Add Source.
- Now select the None to add the Maverick TV Repo location manually.
- Now on the next screen, add the source repository URL.
- Make sure you are typing the exact URL address or else the connection with server repo won’t be established.
- Now enter the name for the media source. We haved added Maverick, you can name it anything similar.
- Now, cross check the source name and repo URL and press OK.
- From the main screen, go to Add-ons browser section.
- Now, select install from Zip file inside the addons browser.
- Select the Maverick Repo and press Ok to go inside it.
- Inside the directory, you will see the maverick repo zip file select it and press OK.
It will add the source repository for At The Flix addon, after that you have to go back to addons browser and select install from repository.
- Inside the repository section of Kodi, you will see the Maverick repo, select and go inside the Maverick repo.
- Now, scroll and select the At the Flix addon from the video addon section of the Maverick Repo.
- On the next screen, you will come up with the below screen. Click on install to install the At The Flix Kodi Addon.
After a few seconds, depending on your internet connection, you will see the notification like At the flix installed successfully on Kodi.
Now you can open the At The Flix addon from the addons section of Kodi.
- Start exploring the sections inside the At The Flix Addon.
- In case it asks for configuration, configures the language and location for At The Flix Addon.
So from the above guide, you have learned how you can install the “At The Flix” Addon On Your Kodi. If you face any error while installing with the above illustration, drop your error on comments below and we will try to give the quick fix for your error. And for those who have installed it successfully, enjoy and explore this awesome Kodi addon.
Stay Away From Trouble, Protect Yourself While Streaming
Get a VPN to stay safe from your Internet Service Provider, Government, and Hackers. Internet users are becoming aware of Identity theft and preferring VPN’s to save their privacy. Stop restricting yourself and explore the endless online space.
Important: Maximum security with zero logs for Anonymously streaming anything. Prevent ISP throttling, Access all add-ons with the fastest speed. Get up to 60% discount with IPVanish.
Enjoy Your Awesome Streaming!!!