AppValley is an amazing application that can be downloaded and installed on the iPhone, iPad, or Android devices. This app, when installed on an iOS device, will let you access thousands of apps that are not available in the App store.
AppValley has tons of modified apps with exciting features that are not available in the original versions of the applications. Hence, after getting AppValley installed on your iPhone or iPad, you will no longer have to use the App Store to download unmodified applications with lesser features.
With AppValley, you can install updated versions of paid apps and games for totally no cost. Great apps like Kodi, Showbox, etc. can now be availed with this great app without jailbreaking your iOS device. Cydia app that gets installed after jailbreak offers some cool tweaks that AppValley also offers but without having your iPhone or iPad jailbroken.
Installing AppValley on your iPhone
Before installing AppValley on your device, make sure to install a reputable VPN as the app you are about to install comes from a third-party vendor who offers pirated content. You surely don’t want to get into trouble for installing paid apps for free. Hence, it is advised to remain anonymous while using AppValley for avoiding any issue.
Here is a simple process that you can follow to get AppValley on your iPhone in no time.
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone and type in the following URL https://appvalleyapp.com.
- Now, you have to choose your iOS version to download the best suitable app for your device.
- Click Config Profile 1. If that doesn’t work, click the other download server Config Profile 2.
- Now you will be asked to provide permission. Click “allow.”
- When the dialogue box appears, click close and head over to the settings of your device.
- Click Profile Downloaded.
- When the next screens appear, click Install.
- Proceed with the installation process by first clicking “next” and then “install” and then finally “done.”
- Now return to the home screen of your phone, and you will see the AppValley icon. The app has been successfully on your iPhone.
Categories in AppValley
Six significant categories are available in AppValley to choose from. The categories are Featured, Tweaked ++ Apps, Recommended this week, Jailbreak, Stream Live TV and another one named as Movies on iOS.
To get the most recent apps or latest updates of the apps already installed on your device, you should head over to the Featured section in AppValley.
Next comes the Tweaked ++ Apps. This category contains all the original apps available on the App store but with some extra features and tweaks. A tweaked version of an app can allow the elimination of ads, adding new content, and a few other enhancements on the original version of the app.
Recommended this week has all the top apps of the week.
The jailbreak category is useful for users having jailbroken devices as this category presents a wide variety of apps that can work on jailbroken devices.
The next category, Stream Live TV, has excellent collections of streaming applications to get yourself entertained.
Movies on iOS category have apps with HD quality movies and TV series like MovieBox, MediaBox HD, and many other top-notch streaming apps.