A streaming app, AllConnect allows you to stream media files such as pictures, TV shows, movies, videos, etc to Chromecast from iOS and Android devices. Media files can also be streamed to Airplay speakers, Apple TV, Smart TV, Firestick and Roku. Find out how you can install Allconnect Firestick or Fire TV.
Why Use AllConnect on Firestick?
If you wish to mirror your tablet or smartphone on Firestick / Fire TV, AllConnect can be a very reliable program to opt for. AllConnect serves as a receiver in Firestick and obtains media files from iOS / Android tablets and mobile devices. As you cannot find YouTube on Firestick, you may use this app for watching YouTube videos on your TV device that is connected to Firestick.
In case you are unable to locate AllConnect on the official App Store, AllCast and other similar apps might be used on Firetv.
Steps for Installation
You can find the app available officially on the Amazon App Store. It is easy and hassle-free to download this app. Then, use the following steps for installing this app.
- Launch Firestick. Go to the search bar.
- Type ‘AllConnect’ and search for it.
- Choose the official app for AllConnect. Click Download or Get in order to begin the process of installation
- Wait a bit to allow the installation to be finished.
- Open the app by clicking ‘Launch’.
Features Of Allconnect
Allconnect is packed with all of the necessary features which are very handy for enhancing and controlling the media experience.
- Stream the content from your smartphone
- Control your content from anywhere
- Easy usability
- Fast and interactive user interface
How can you use the AllConnect App to Mirror iPhone / Android phone to Fire TV?
Following the installation of the AllConnect App, you can mirror your Android/ iPhone devices on the Fire TV that you have. Ensure that you pair both the devices – Firestick and iPhone/Android to the same WIFI internet network.
- Launch the app AllCast on Fire TV and iPhone / Android.
- The AllCast app located on your smartphone will look for local devices that are paired to the same network.
- Wait for a few seconds. The name of Fire TV will show up on the iPhone / Android device.
- Enable the connection by clicking on the name.
- After the connection has been established, choose the media that you wish to cast.
- The media file that you choose would show up on the TV device that is connected to Firestick.
Basically, this is how you need to carry out the installation of AllConnect on Fire TV or Firestick.
These are the steps through which you can easily install the Allconnect on your Firetv / Firestick. It will be a good addition to your smartphone and FireTV / Firestick to control and keep your content on the go. If you face any kind of error while following the steps, mention it inside the below comment section.
Control and Enjoy your streaming!!!