An app store for Kodi, Aptoide Kodi allows you to install APKs and apps that cannot be found on Apple Store, Amazon App Store, and Google Play Store. This is the ideal platform for installing plenty of varied apps that are not there in Kodi. You can also play games on an Android phone as you download apps from Aptoide.
Apptoide Kodi addons save a lot of hassle for installing third-party applications.
What Is Apptoide?
Apptoide is the best alternative for installing and downloading Apps. Having a huge database of games and applications of around millions, it is a perfect alternative which should be kept along with the official app store. It was launched in 2010 and is growing since then. As of now, you can use it on almost all of the platforms.
How Can You Install Aptoide Kodi on FireStick?
Set up Kodi on FireStick. Then go through the following steps:
- Open the Home Screen of FireStick.
- Go to Settings.
- Choose ‘Applications’.
- Choose ‘Manage Installed Applications’
- Then scroll down and tap on Kodi.
When you use Aptiode Firestick, it will let you directly install Kodi on your FireStick device. Other than this, Aptoide on FireStick will also allow you to install Mobdro, Terrarium TV and more.
How to download and install Aptoide on Kodi
You can follow the below steps in order to install it on your Kodi.
- Navigate to System > Filemanager > Add Source > None
- Now you need to enter the address of Apptoide enter exactly: http://fspmkodi.com/repo/ and press ok.
- Now Select install from Zip files and navigate to find the source which you just have added.
- After that from the directory select Install from Repository > Source name Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Aptoide for Kodi > Install
- That is all, wait for addon installed notification and you are good to go.
How Should You Use Aptoide Kodi Addon?
With the Aptoide Kodi Addon, it is possible to set up Apps and APKs that cannot be found in other sources. You can also install apps such as Netflix, Mobdro, Terrarium TV and many more. Find out how to use this addon.
- Install Aptoide for Kodi.
- Return to Kodi Home.
- Press Add-ons menu.
- Go to Video Add-ons.
- Choose ‘Aptoide’.
- After the add-on opens, you will be prompted for Download Storage Location.
- Press OK.
- Choose the preferred download location of your phone.
- Press OK.
- You will be shown various options.
- Press ‘Applications’.
- Choose ‘Entertainment’.
- Choose any app displayed in the list. If you wish to install Mobdro, press over it.
- Once the box opens, press ‘Download App’ to begin the download process.
- After the download finishes, close Kodi.
- Open the Home screen of your Android phone.
- Open the folder you have set up as Download Location.
- Press on the Mobdro File and get the app installed.
- After installation, choose and open up the app.
- Choose a category.
- Choose any channel.
- Begin to stream.
Apptoide major part comes in 2015 when it put a case against Google for its biased behavior towards third party app installers. It should be good to keep an alternative app installer for all of your third party application which is hard to find on the official app store. If you face any of the problems while installing the Apptoide on Kodi, Comment the error inside the comment section and We will sort that out for you guys.