AllConnect is an application which enables you to stream multimedia content from your Android devices to compatible streaming devices. You can stream your content on Smart TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Firestick, Xbox, etc. It is important to note that for streaming the content, you need to ensure that devices should be connected to the same wi-fi network. The app is free which adds to its utility. However, you can subscribe to the premium version of AllConnect app which will unlock premium features for you. AllConnect provides one of the most user-friendly and intuitive streaming platforms and experience for your Android devices.
All connect is pretty convenient and works as a perfect utility app to stream the audio, video, photos or other media content across different devices.
How to Install AllConnect Apk
AllConnect is available on the Google Play Store for download. The installation process is detailed below:
- You should go to the Google Play Store and search for AllConnect app.
- You will get the list of apps from which you need to select the AllConnect app.
- Start by selecting the application and then click on the “install” button.
- The download process for the app will start.
- You should wait until the installation of the AllConnect app on your Android device is completed.
- Once you have successfully installed the AllConnect app, you can launch it by tapping on the “open” tab.
After successfully installing the Allconnect App, you can follow the below steps which will be helpful to give you a good start.
Process of Sharing Multimedia Content Using AllConnect App
You can share multimedia content from your Android device to any other device by using the AllConnect application. The process for the same is provided below:
- Start by launching the AllConnect app on your Android device.
- Connect both the devices- your Android device and streaming device- to the same wi-fi network.
- The app will start searching for the nearby located devices which have been connected to the same wi-fi network.
- You will get the list of various connected devices. You should select the device on which you want to share the multimedia content by using the AllConnect app.
- You will need to select the type of multimedia content which you want to share- videos, photos, browser, online, etc.
- Once you select the category, you will be required to select the specific multimedia file which you want to stream on the streaming device.
- After you have selected the media file for streaming, proceed ahead by selecting the “stream now” menu provided on the bottom left corner of the screen.
- On completing all the above-mentioned steps, you will find that the selected media file has started streaming on your device.
Features Of Allconnect APK
Allconnect App is packed with awesome features which put it among the top streaming apps.
- Music, Photos, Videos, Movies, tv shows, etc at one place.
- Compatible to stream among almost all of the devices like AirPlay speakers, Chromecast, DLNA devices, Apple TV, smart TV, Roku devices, Xiaomi Box, Xbox and more.
- Full control of your streams across different devices.
- Youtube video casting support.
- High-level playback functionalities
- Stream from any sources like media servers, streaming media websites and from the cloud.
Used by over more than 5 billion devices, All connect app is the only app which is so versatile and feature rich and compatible with all of the media devices to stream content easily. It is a must-have app inside your library which lets you control your content on the go
Share your views, What do you think is the best app for streaming content among all of the devices.