Streamio is a similar application like Kodi and Plex, it is a media center application with its own unique user interface and addons library which includes both official add-ons and unofficial add-ons. With this guide, you will get to know about the Streamio features and how to install it on firestick.
As the people are moving away from cable subscription and getting rid of the cables. The home media application is getting traction which is providing a true media experience whether it is the on-demand media or the live tv. Streamio is a good application which you can install on firestick to add more features increasing the potential of your firestick.
Streamio works on the bit torrent technology which means that your IP will always be visible to the broadcasters. So it is always recommended to use a good VPN service with your firestick for streaming the quality content.
Streamio Firestick Features
- Easy to use and lightweight user-interface.
- Support for third-party add-ons.
- Multiplatform access, Installed add-ons can be accessed from any of the supported devices.
- Bit-torrent technology, fast downloads, and streams.
- Cloud-Based storage.
There are multiple factors which differentiate Streamio from firestick, Kodi, and plex.
Steps to install Streamio on Firestick
In order to get Streamio on firestick, we need to do some essential things before proceeding further. The first thing which needs to be done is access for third-party application from Firestick settings by enabling the app from unknown sources. After that, we need to get a sideloading app for firestick as we are using the sideloading way to install Streamio on firestick.
We are going to use Downloader, which is a perfect sideloading app for firestick. So follow the steps below for a seamless installation.
Enable Apps From Unknown Sources
- From the home screen of firestick, navigate to the settings.
- Then, go to developer option and enable ADB debugging and App from unknown sources option.
- That’s all, now you can install the Streamio on firestick.
Get Downloader on Firestick to download Streamio
- From the home screen, select the search option.
- Enter the Downloader inside the URL input box.
- Now, select the Downloader from the list and install the downloader.
- Wait until downloading and installation finish up.
Download and Install Streamio on Firestick
- Open downloader, and select the URL input box.
- Type the download URL of Streamio, which is “https://www.stremio.com/downloads”.
- Hit enter and download the latest APK version of Streamio.
- Now select install, wait until you get the Streamio apk installed successfully.
- That’s all now you can explore and enjoy the Streamio on firestick.
Stay Away From Trouble, Protect Yourself While Streaming
Get a VPN to stay safe from your Internet Service Provider, Government, and Hackers. Internet users are becoming aware of Identity theft and preferring VPN’s to save their privacy. Stop restricting yourself and explore the endless online space.
Important: Maximum security with zero logs for Anonymously streaming anything. Prevent ISP throttling, Access all add-ons with the fastest speed. Get up to 60% discount with IPVanish.