Gears TV is a popular IPTV that has been around for years and is loved by many. Gears TV reloaded is an updated version of Gears TV that can be installed on Android-based devices such as Amazon FireStick, Android TV box, NVIDIA Shield, and various others.
Gears TV is a renowned app that provides 400 channels on the standard subscription though the number is smaller as compared to tons of other IPTV services the subscribers of Gears TV are quite happy with it due to the crystal clear quality.
The standard plan of Gears TV provides one connection only while, with an additional fee, you can get to use Gears TV on more than one device.
Following are some excellent features of Gears TV reloaded that attract tons of TV and movies fanatics:
- 400 live channels (most of them are HD 1080p)
- Works using dedicated 10Gbps servers
- Currently works on all kind of streaming devices
- Tons of categories to choose from
- Video-on-demand feature
- Up to 4 connections can be purchased
- With more than one connection bought, you can enjoy the Multi-screen feature.
- You can use it anywhere as it is not IP location locked.
- Works excellent with numerous reputable VPNs
- Customer support is available 24/7
Before downloading and using Gears TV reloaded, you need to register for a Gears recharged account.
There are five options to choose from while purchasing a subscription. The recommended one is the “GR Server Pro Edition – Single” package that can be subscribed for $19 per month.
This package includes one connection, guide information access, data backup along with website access, and more. Hence, this option can be termed as best for new users as well as old ones. The purchase can be made through your PayPal account or credit/debit card.
To get started, open up the following URL https://omarsvideos.com/acc/cart.php on your computer.
You will see different plans on the screen. Choose the one you desire. After selecting the plan, create your Service Username and Password and then click continue. Review your purchases on the Checkout page and enter your billing details. Create your Payment Site Password and click Complete Order.
By this method, you have successfully purchased a Gears TV subscription. Now head over the installation section.
Installing Gears TV reloaded on FireStick
For installing Gears TV on your FireStick, you need to enable Unknown Sources in your Device’s Settings. You can do this by navigating to the Developers Options section and then activating “Apps from Unknown Sources” in the settings menu.
After that, follow this process:
- Open up the Downloader application
- Enter the following address in the URL section: https://www.webkoof.net/gears
- Wait for the file to download.
- Once it gets downloaded, click Install and wait for the installation to complete.
You have successfully installed Gears TV on your FireStick.
Installing Gears TV reloaded on Android TV
Follow this method to install Gears TV on your Android TV
- Download “ES file explorer” from Playstore.
- Go to “Favorites” and choose “Add.”
- Insert the following path: https://targetcreates.com//gtvl with “gears” in the name section.
- Click on this new favorite and choose “Gears_Launcher.apk.”
- Let it download. Install it afterward.
By this method, you have successfully installed Gears TV reloaded on your Android TV.