Learn how to install and explore the “Gaia Kodi Addon”, the brilliant addon with regular updates and awesome quality streaming hub. Whether you wanted to enjoy the HD movies, tv shows, documentaries, short movies or other stuff. Gaia Addon has room for everything with its quality streaming links which are refined pretty well with awesome stuff.
Gaia Kodi Addon is a pretty clean fork of the old Kodi addon “Bubbles”, which is a one-stop destination add-on for Movies, TV Shows and Documentary lovers. It fetches all the links and organizes them while keeping in mind the quality of the links. So if you also want to have this Addon on your Kodi Library, then check out this illustrated guide on how you can install the Gaio Addon on your Kodi.
The Gaia Addon of Kodi is pretty well optimized for premium services like streaming high-quality torrents securely with using Orion, Real Debrid, OffCloud and other such types of services. But be sure you are using a good VPN for streaming the awesome stuff without worrying.
Update: Gaia Addon is working fine with the latest update of Kodi “Leia” as well as older versions.
Features Of Gaia Addon
Gaia addon is feature packed addon, you can enjoy these features after installing Gaia addon on Kodi:
- Full integration with Real-Debrid and Premiumize
- Easy Customization
- Kodi Library Integration
- Cached torrent support for returned links.
- Integration with scrappers like Universal, Incursion and Placenta Scraper
- Full Trakt support (for watch history logs)
- Premium Usenet support
- Audio and video quality settings and customization
How To Install Gaia Kodi Addon?
The installation process for Gaia Addon is divided into two parts, first, you have to fetch and install the source repository of Gaia Addon and later you can install it from the repo directory easily. Also, make sure you have enabled the app installation from unknown sources first which is disabled by default and recommended for installing any third party Add-ons.
Quick Installation Details For Gaia Addon For Kodi
Installation Details of Gaia Kodi Addon
Gaio Addon Source Repo: http://repo.gaiakodi.com
Repository Name: Gaio Repo
Category: Movies, TV Shows, Documentaries etc.
Latest Version Of Gaia Addon: v3.2.5
It is being updated regularly from its developers, and the new updates hold bug fixes and other new features, which are helping it to be a good and reliable Kodi addon among the Kodi lovers. Although there are two options by which you can install it, first, by downloading the Source Repo Zip file from the server manually and putting it inside Kodi directory and later installing the Gaia from the repository. And the Second one is by fetching it straight from the Kodi itself and downloading the latest files of the repository.
Overview Of The Installation Process Of Gaia Addon On Kodi
Quick Installation Steps For Gaia Kodi Addon:
- Start The Kodi And Go To Home Screen
- From There, Click On System >> File Manager >> Add source >> and Click None.
- Now Enter The Name Of Source Repo: http://repo.gaiakodi.com, click OK, name it Gaia Repo and click OK.
- Then, Navigate To Kodi Add-ons >> Add-ons browser >> Install from zip file >> Gaia.
- Click on the Gaia repo zip directory then select the Repo Source Zip File To Install It.
- Now, Select Install from repository >> gaia repo >> Video add-ons >> Gaia Addon
- And Click On Install button.
So these were the quick steps for installing the Gaia Addon on your Kodi. Below is the full step by step illustrated guide which you should refer in order to clean install of the addon.
Add Source Repo For Gaia Kodi Addon
As said above that it is a two-part process, that is we will first install the Source Repo of Gaia addon and later will install the Gaia Itself from the video add-ons section.
- Select the settings from the home screen of Kodi.
- Inside the system settings, select File Manager from the bottom of the section.
- Now scroll to the bottom and select Add Source.
- As Gaia Addon is a third party Kodi addon, you have to enter the source name and URL manually after selecting the None option.
- Type the exact Source URL of the Gaia Kodi addon.
- Make sure you have entered the exact URL for establishing the connection with the server.
- The Source URL For Gaia Is: https://repo.gaiakodi.com/
- Now check the source name and URL for the source repo of Gaia addon.
- Now go back and select the install from zip file from add-ons browser of Kodi.
- There you will see the Gaia name inside the Zip directory, select it.
- Inside the Gaia repo, you will see the repository.gaia.zip file, select it to install the source repo of Gaia addon.
- Wait for a few seconds and you will get the notification of Source repo installed.
- Now, from the addons browser, select install from repository.
- You will see all of the repositories which are installed on your Kodi, scroll to Gaia repository 1 and select it.
- Inside the Gaia repository 1, you have to go inside the Video add-ons to get Gaia Kodi addon.
- On the next screen, select “Gaia” and you will see the installation screen for the Gaia addon.
- Now, click to install the Gaia Addon on Kodi.
- Wait for a while and you will see the notification saying “Gaia addon installed successfully”.
- After that you can open the Gaia addon from the addons section of your Kodi, it may ask you to configure itself for the first time.
- Finish up the configuration for Gaia addon and proceed further.
- Now open the Gaia addon from Kodi’s addon browser and start exploring it.
That’s all, now you are all set to enjoy the Gaia Kodi Addon. It supports a pretty wide range of premium services which you can integrate easily and can enjoy the huge on-demand quality database.
Frequently Questions About Gaia Kodi Addon
Why Gaia Is Running Slow On My Kodi?
If Gaia Addon is not running smoothly, then there are only a few things which lead to this problem.
If you are using an old android box with low specs then it can take time to execute the scripts. As Gaia is packed with so many features which makes it a little complex on the backend, so it requires a minimum of 2GB RAM with the good internet connection.
Although Gaia gives you the option to configure it as per your needs.
Here is some configuration which you can use in case the Gaia is not working properly.
- From Configuration, Disable the providers which you don’t require: Gaia → Tools → Settings → Providers.
- Configure it for stopping once enough sources were found: Gaia → Tools → Settings → Scraping → Preemptive Termination.
- You can also disable season pack searches for fast processing of the individual content: Gaia → Tools → Settings → Scraping → Season Packs.
Wrapping It Up:
So that was the illustrated guide on how you can install the Gaia Addon On Your Kodi. As it is a popular add-on with active developers behind it. So you don’t have to worry about the discontinuation of this quality addon of Kodi. You can now enjoy free streaming of Movies, Documentaries, TV Shows, Short Films and other content with good quality.
Also note down that complex add-ons as Gaia works smoothly on new end Android boxes, means you can upgrade your box for a hassle-free streaming experience.
Important: Make sure your identity is safe from the ISP’s, and you can do that and become safe by using a good VPN service. Also, if you guys have faced any error and couldn’t be able to install it, drop the error message below. I hope you will enjoy the awesome streaming uninterrupted.
Stay Away From Trouble, Protect Yourself While Streaming
Get a VPN to stay safe from your Internet Service Provider, Government, and Hackers. Internet users are becoming aware of Identity theft and preferring VPN’s to save their privacy. Stop restricting yourself and explore the endless online space.
Important: Maximum security with zero logs for Anonymously streaming anything. Prevent ISP throttling, Access all add-ons with the fastest speed. Get up to 60% discount with IPVanish.
Enjoy Your Streaming!!!