Kodi is open-source software for watching HD quality content from major categories including Live TV, movies, and much more. The main advantage of Kodi is that it supports a wide variety of operating systems, including Android, iOS, Windows, and many others.
The software works fine in its built-in form, but some add-ons can also be installed in it to personalize and enhance user experience. There are tons of add-ons with free premium content available on their servers that a Kodi user can enjoy.
A similar add-on is Fluxus TV, which lets you watch live IPTV using Kodi. Fluxus TV is updated continuously in the form of an M3U file. The M3U file, also known as a test file, contains names and lists of various IPTV sources. It is a must-install add-on for IPTV lovers.
M3U lists of Fluxus TV
There are a total of 6 M3U playlists available for Fluxus TV, serving their categories as following:
- Fluxus IPTV – This one covers over 1500 Live IPTV channels from all across the globe
- Fluxus Radio – This playlist contains Live global radio stations
- Fluxus Cinema – Over 1000 on-demand movies are included in this playlist
- Fluxus Faith – About 100 religious and spiritual channels are available in this playlist
- Fluxus CCTV – More than 200 CCTV camera feeds can be accessed through this one
- Fluxus Lust – This playlist contains adult content
Setting up Fluxus TV on Kodi
Two methods are available that can let you install Fluxus TV on your Kodi Box
- Simple process – Installs one M3U file at a time
- Advanced mode – Installs multiple M3U files at a time
Simple client method
- Navigate to Add-ons> My Add-ons> PVR from Kodi home screen.
- Now click on PVR IPTV Simple Client. Then click Configure.
- Enter the .m3u address that you would like to load in from Fluxus TV under the M3U Play List URL. (Addresses of M3U playlists have been given below). Then click, OK.
- If PVR IPTV Simple Client is enabled on your Kodi, it should reload and show how many channels were loaded at the moment.
- If the PVR IPTV Simple Client is not enabled, click on Enable.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and click on the TV. That will launch the M3U playlist, and you will be able to view the IPTV channels that have been loaded.
Advanced method – Playlist Loader Method
- First of all, you need to install Playlist Loader.
- After the installation, launch the Playlist Loader.
- Click Add a new List. Enter the name of the .m3u file address of the Fluxus TV (They have been mentioned below).
- Skip the instructions displayed regarding icon, channel icons, and cache time.
- Now you will be able to see your M3U playlist in the main menu.
M3U playlist addresses of Fluxus TV
- Fluxus IPTV: https://pastebin.com/raw/ZzGTySZE
- Fluxus Cinema: https://pastebin.com/raw/jbqA0j82
- Fluxus Radio: https://pastebin.com/raw/d5cb3Wxw
- Fluxus CCTV: https://pastebin.com/raw/pQJ9pFjH
- Fluxus Faith: https://pastebin.com/raw/ikshwe1W
- Fluxus Lust: https://pastebin.com/raw/jMe87UHE