Exodus is among the best Kodi addon which does provide quality streaming. Though mainly it is used for streaming free Movie and TV shows. You can install Exodus on Kodi 18.1 Leia and Kodi 17 Krypton pretty easily with the simple step by step guide which is provided below. Kodi Exodus is developed by the “lambda” developer. By seeing its popularity, there are many more exodus alternatives available right now on the internet.
To install the Exodus addon on you Kodi, you have to first access the source repository, inside which you get the Exodus addon. Below we have provided the quick steps for the users who are having prior experience for using third-party add-ons on their Kodi along with that if you are installing it for the first time we have provided the step by step illustrations also which makes it quick and easy to download and install Kodi Exodus.
Exodus Kodi Update: Exodus has been updated to the 8.0 version, and it got some new
What Is Kodi Exodus?
Exodus for Kodi is an awesome addon which is online from quite a long time and providing users with free streaming of Movies and TV Shows. The legendary lambda team is managing the Kodi Exodus, they have updated for better links and streaming quality. Apart from Kodi Exodus, they have introduced another version of it known as Exodus Redux.
If you want to try the Exodus Redux also, you will find the installation steps below.
Kodi Exodus Addon Features 2019
These are the features which you can enjoy after installing Exodus on your Kodi
- Over 50 media sources to scrape the content from.
- Special categories for movies and TV including the most popular, sorted by rating, latest releases, special genres, and many more.
- Multiple Language Support, such as Greek, Spanish, French, and more.
- Full Library integration. Save your favorite media titles to your Kodi library for quick access.
- Full Trakt.tv support. (Keeps the logs of watch history for quick access)
- Full support for premium services, including Real-Debrid, Premiumize, and more.
How To Install Exodus Redux?
Kodi Exodus Redux Install Info
Repository Name: Exodus Redux Repo
Source URL: https://i-a-c.github.io/
Download Exodus Redux For Kodi: In case you want the zip file of the latest Exodus Redux manually, you can get it by visiting the source URL. After visiting the Source URL from your browser, you will get access to the servers FTP from where you can download the latest version of Exodus Redux.
Exodus Redux Quick Install to Kodi for June 2019
- Click Add Source in Kodi File Manager which is found in Settings
- Enter the latest source path for Exodus Redux https://i-a-c.github.io/ and name it exoredux
- Click Install from Zip File in Add-ons
- Select exoredux source and click repository.exodusredux-X.X.X.zip
- Go back and click Install from Repository > Exodus Redux Repo > Video add-ons
- Select Exodus Redux and hit the install button
- That’s all.
How to install Updated Exodus on your Kodi?
Exodus was the original multi-source addon. There are so many add-ons which have used the code of exodus and refined with new updates.
Firstly, for the experienced user, below are the quick details which can be used for fast installation. Following that, we have much detailed step by step guide for hassle-free installation of Exodus on Kodi.
Updated Kodi Exodus Quick Installation Details For June 2019
Repository URL: http://lazykodi.com/
Main Repository Name: Kodi Bae
Quick Steps For Exodus Kodi Latest Version 2019
- From Home Screen go to System > File Manager > then Add Source > <None>.
- Enter the Source Repo Name http://lazykodi.com/, click OK, then name it lazy(or anything related) and click OK again.
- Now, Navigate to Kodi Add-ons > Add-ons browser > and select Install from zip file.
- Next, go inside the directory > lazy > -=ZIPS=- and click on KODIBAE.zip to install Kodi Exodus repository.
- Again go back to Add-ons browser, select Install from repository > Kodi Bae Repository > and then Video Add-ons.
- Look out for Exodus, and click the Install button
- Wait a few seconds and Exodus Installed on your Kodi.
2019 Exodus Addon Installation On Kodi 18
If you have upgraded your Kodi to the latest version then here are the steps you can follow to install Exodus on it:
- Start Kodi and Navigate to ‘Settings’ -> ‘System’ -> Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources
- Now, go back to the home screen and, go to Settings > File Manager -> Add Source.
- Select None and then enter exodus source repository address: “http://kdil.co/repo/”.
- Name it ‘Kodil’ and click ‘OK’.
- Now, From the Kodi home screen, select Add-ons and then Package Installer from top left the section on the screen.
- Choose ‘Install from Zip file’ -> Kodil > Kodil.zip Install it.
- Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification.
- Now, select Install from the repository.
- Choose the exodus repository, Kodil Repo.
- Click on Video Add-ons -> Exodus.
- Wait until you see the Exodus Addon Enabled notification.
- Now, open and explore the Exodus Addon from the video add-ons section of Kodi.
So these were the quick steps you follow for installing Exodus Addon if you want to follow a step by step illustration guide you can check it below. As you may be aware of the “Enable the apps from unknown sources” steps, means you have given access for third-party apps or add-ons installation for your Kodi. And in order to give that you have to enable the apps to install from unknown sources. And then you are all set to follow the guide and install the Exodus on to your Kodi.
Step By Step Guide For Exodus Kodi Installation In 2019
So in order to start the installation for Exodus, you have to install the Source repository “Kodi Bae” first. Also after the latest update now, Kodi Exodus is also available on “All Eyez On Me” Repository. Means you can access it from there also by adding it through the Source URL on your addon section of Kodi.
Add Exodus Kodi Bae Source Repository June 2019
Although you can get the Kodi Bae repository by downloading it manually and then installing on Kodi. But for a clean updated install, we will suggest to fetch it directly from the Kodi only.
- First, Select Settings from the main screen of Kodi.
- Now, navigate to file manager and select to open it.
- On the next screen, you will see the option for Add Source, select it and proceed further.
- As Exodus Addon is the third-party add-on for Kodi, you have to select none to enter the source information manually.
- After selecting None, You will come up with this below screen. In the window section, select and type the Exodus Source Repo URL, and on the below section, Give a name to the media source for it as we have given “Lazy Kodi”.
- Note: Make Sure You Are Typing The Exact Source URL Of latest Exodus Kodi addon.
- Then, navigate to home screen > addons section and select the Install from Zip file option.
- On the next screen, you will see the directory list. Select Kodi Bae and enter inside the repository. Remember we have given the name of media source as “Kodi Bae”, you can type whatever you like.
- Inside Kodi Bae Repository, select the Zips section and press OK.
- Inside Zips Section, you will see KodiBae.zip file select the zip file, press OK to add it inside the Kodi repositories.
- Wait for a few seconds, you will come up with Kodi Bae repository Addon installed successfully Notification on the right upper section of the screen.
- Now we have successfully added the source repo of Exodus Kodi Addon.
- Again from addons browser, select the Install from the repository to get Exodus.
- On the next screen, you will see the repositories list which is added to your Kodi.
- Select Kodi Bae Repository.
- Inside the Kodi Bae Repo, go and select the Video Add-ons. As exodus is a Video addon and is placed inside it.
- After that, you will see various add-ons which are placed inside the Video add-ons section. Scroll and select the Exodus Addon from the list.
- Now below is the installation screen for Exodus, Select Install to install Exodus on Kodi.
- Here, you can see the version history of Exodus Addon and updates as well.
- After clicking install, wait for a few seconds and you will get a notification of Exodus Addon Installed Successfully.
- It can take up to few minutes, depends on your internet speed and dependencies installed on your Kodi.
So now you can enjoy the Exodus on your Kodi. Enjoy the free access to the streamings.
FAQ: Exodus Kodi Addon 2019
These are some frequently asked questions about Exodus Kodi addon.
Why Exodus Addon Is Slow On My Kodi?
As far as speed concern, I haven’t face any issue as of now. Although sometimes when the network speed is facing the issue, exodus stuck on streaming and ain’t able to fetch links.
Also apart from this, sometimes your ISP throttles your speed and you need to bypass the filter using a VPN. It is the best option to use a VPN for seamless unrestricted access to any addon.
How To Get Subtitles On Exodus Addon?
If you want to add subtitles to exodus you can do it easily. There are two major subtitle providers opensubtitles and subscene which you can use directly on Exodus addon.
Also if you want to add subtitles on any other addon, then I have provided a quick guide on the same. Through this, you can directly fetch subtitles on almost all of the add-ons.
Is VPN Mandatory For Exodus Addon?
No, you can still enjoy exodus without using the VPN. Although if you want to experience the seamless streaming experience and wanted to save your privacy then I would suggest using a good VPN.
Using a VPN with exodus will save you from your ISP’s eyes and will provide you restriction-free access to all content.
What are the good alternatives for Exodus addon?
There are plenty of add-ons which can give you similar experience like Exodus. I have named some of them below you can explore them and check if they are worthy.
How Do I Update Exodus on Kodi 18?
The Exodus is fully compatible with the latest version of Kodi which is Leia, in order to enjoy the updated streaming links and latest features you need to get the updated code.
Simply follow these easy steps to update your addon.
- On Kodi’s main menu, click Add-ons.
- Navigate to My add-ons.
- Enter Video Add-ons.
- Click on Exodus.
- The Update button on the bottom of the screen will get Exodus updated.
How do I Uninstall Exodus on Kodi?
If you are serious about removing the best add-on from your Kodi library than you can follow the below steps. But if you are getting too many notices from your ISP or concerned about your privacy then you should use a VPN with it and can enjoy it without worrying about anything.
The steps to uninstall are about the same as for updating; quite simple.
- Head into Add-ons from the Kodi main menu.
- Go into My Add-ons then the Video Add-ons directory.
- Select the Exodus addon and click it.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
Wrapping Up For Exodus
So these were the illustrated steps on how to install the Exodus Kodi Addon if you face any error while following the process, leave your error on the comment section below. We will revert back with the quick fix. And for those who installed the Exodus Kodi, explore it and enjoy the streaming.
Stay Away From Trouble, Protect Yourself While Streaming
Get a VPN to stay safe from your Internet Service Provider, Government, and Hackers. Internet users are becoming aware of Identity theft and preferring VPN’s to save their privacy. Stop restricting yourself and explore the endless online space.
Important: Maximum security with zero logs for Anonymously streaming anything. Prevent ISP throttling, Access all add-ons with the fastest speed. Get up to 60% discount with IPVanish.