In this guide, we will demonstrate how you can watch free IPTV Channels On Kodi with CCloud Addon. These steps will work on all of the devices which have Kodi installed. Amazon Firestick, Android, PC, Linux etc.
CCloud Addon works perfectly for providing free IPTV Channel streaming directly through your Kodi. As the automated scripts by which it fetches the Channel list and sources are getting frequent updates. So enjoy these features of watching IPTV channels on your Kodi by installing the CCloud Addon with the below illustrated guide.
Update: CCloud TV addon is updated with new Code and good Electronic Programming Guide (EPG). Also, CCloud addon is working fine on the latest release of Kodi 18 Leia.
- CCloud Addon Features For Kodi
- How To Fix Broken Channel Links On CCloud TV Addon
- How To Install CCloud Addon On Kodi?
- How To Enable InputStream Adaptive on CCloud TV Addon
- CCloud TV Addon Errors & Fixes
CCloud Addon Features For Kodi
There some pretty amazing features which this addon is packed with:
- 1000+ Free IPTV Channels
- Categories Included Sports, News, TV Shows, Movies, Kids and much more
- The team is perfectly handling DMCA to keep it running perfectly
- Good streaming of synced links through all over the internet
How To Fix Broken Channel Links On CCloud TV Addon
There come sometimes when some channel stops working on CCloud, you can try the following solution to fix it.
Visit CCloud Official Website, and submit the links which are not working on CCloud TV submission form, just make sure you have typed the correct link which is not working properly.
How To Install CCloud Addon On Kodi?
You can install the CCloud Kodi Addon using two different methods which will eventually add up on installing the CCloud IPTV Addon on your Kodi.
Although the standard method is more stable and gives error free installation. But if you want to download it from the Official GitHub repo, we are providing the links for that as well. Through which you can manually download it and install on Kodi by placing inside the directory.
How To Enable InputStream Adaptive on CCloud TV Addon
In order to enjoy live stream through CCLoud TV Addon, you need to enable the RTMP option, it will help to receive the streaming links correctly directly from the server.
You can follow the below steps to enable RTMP option on Kodi
- Navigate to Kodi Add-ons Menu from the Home Screen.
- Now, Open VideoPlayer InputStream. From Add-ons Window.
- Then, Click on InputStream Adaptive > and select Enable.
CCloud Addon Installation Details:
CCloud Kodi Addon Source Details
Repository Name: CCloud
Github Source Name: darknessally
Steps To Install CCloud On Kodi
You need to have Git Browser installed on your Kodi to get the CCloud Addon. If you are not aware of the Git Browser. It is a handy add-on for Kodi which lets you install the Addons directly from the Github source repository.
- Go To Home Screen Of Kodi
- For Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- For Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Git Browser
- Navigate to Addon > Git Browser > Search By GitHub Username > **New Search**
- Enter darknessally in the search and then click OK. Select repository.ccloud-x.x.zip from the list.
- After repository installed, click Continue when you get the Notification.
- Back out of the Git Browser addon and Go to SYSTEM > Add-ons > Install From Repository > cCloud Repo > Video Addons > cCloud > Install
- Wait For Downloading And Installation Of CCloud Addon
Illustrated Guide On Installing The CCloud TV Addon On Kodi
These illustrations From Installation Process Of CCloud Addon will help you to install it easily.
So like every other third-party add-on for Kodi, CCloud is also going to be installed in two parts, First, we are going to add the source repository for it. After that, we install the addon itself.
Note: We have used the GitBrowser Method to install CCloud TV Addon, make sure you follow the exact steps for a smooth error-free installation.
- First open the GitBrowser, if you haven’t installed it yet you can use our guide on installing GitBrowser on Kodi.
- After opening GitBrowser, select search by GitHub username.
- Now, you will see the search input field, enter “darknessally” inside it.
- After pressing ok, you will see all the files inside the darknessally repository. Select repository.ccloud.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a while and you will see the notification as install complete, repository.ccloud.zip.
- It will install the source Repository for CCloud addon.
- After that, you have to open the addons browser from the addons section of Kodi.
- Inside the addons browser, select install from repository.
- Inside the repository section, select the CCloud repo.
- After that select the program add-ons inside CCloud Repo.
- Or select Video Addon from the CCloud Repo.
- After that, you will see the CCloud TV. Select it.
- Now, you will come up with the CCloud TV Addon installation screen, select Install to install CCloud TV on Kodi.
After waiting for a while, you will see the notification as CCloud TV addon installed successfully.
Now, you can access it from the Video add-ons section of Kodi addons.
CCloud TV Addon Errors & Fixes
Kodi CCloud TV installation Failed
This error occurs sometimes when the source repository is down for maintenance or the server is not reachable. Although to fix it you can not do anything. The first thing to do is access the source from the browser and see if it is accessible. After that try again when you see the server is fine and accessible.
How To Fix CCloud TV No Stream Available Error
That’s another common error which you may face, basically, when CCloud provides you a streaming link, it searches the internet for the appropriate link and reverts back with it to stream on Kodi.
If the link which is retrieved is not working properly, Kodi can through No stream error.
To fix this issue when you know that something else is causing No stream error. Then check this guide on Kodi No Stream.
How To Fix CCloud Script Failed Issue
Usually, this error is not that common but can come when you are using the outdated version of CCloud TV add-on. When Kodi tries to fetch the required script, it fetches the latest version from the server and if the version you are using is outdated, it can through this error.
Make sure you are using the updated version of CCloud as well as the latest stable release of Kodi.
Winding Up For CCloud TV Kodi Addon
So these were the steps with illustrations on how you can install the CCloud TV Addon On your Kodi. As it is a lot of channels and frequent updates as well, keep it updated to enjoy the streaming of live IPTV Channels.
Also, make sure you are using a good VPN for enjoying the seamless streaming and protecting your identity as well.
Stay Away From Trouble, Protect Yourself While Streaming
Get a VPN to stay safe from your Internet Service Provider, Government, and Hackers. Internet users are becoming aware of Identity theft and preferring VPN’s to save their privacy. Stop restricting yourself and explore the endless online space.
Important: Maximum security with zero logs for Anonymously streaming anything. Prevent ISP throttling, Access all add-ons with the fastest speed. Get up to 60% discount with IPVanish.